chapter 1 - i dont run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days

*𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨*

Children then start flooding out of the classrooms, and somewhere in that crowd were two boys:

🅁🄸🄲🄷🄸🄴 🅃🄾🄸🅉🄴🅁A pale, freckly boy with big front teeth, which gave him the name "Bucky beaver" At school

🅁🄸🄲🄷🄸🄴 🅃🄾🄸🅉🄴🅁
A pale, freckly boy with big front teeth, which gave him the name "Bucky beaver" At school. He wore thick, black glasses and long button up t-shirts. He had been diagnosed with ADHD, therefore he didn't have much control over what he said, so his friends then gave him the nickname "trash mouth"

And

🄴🄳🄸🄴 🄺🄰🅂🄿🅁🄰🄺A soft, freckly boy with beautiful brown hair and a gorgeous smile

🄴🄳🄸🄴 🄺🄰🅂🄿🅁🄰🄺
A soft, freckly boy with beautiful brown hair and a gorgeous smile. He had been given the name "wheezy" due to his 'asthma' and the name "girly boy" Because of his partial feminine personality. He also hated and was terrified of germs.

They made their way out of the school and said thier goodbyes as Eddie rode of on his silver and black bike as Richie watched thinking about how beautiful this boy is and how lucky he is to have Eddie in his life.

Unfortunately Henry bowers, the school bully had noticed this. He walked towards richie who was lost in his thoughts and didn't even notice the cruel bully approaching but immediately was brought back to reality by a hand held over his mouth and then being dragged away from the school by the gang of bullies.

He immediately knew it was was the Bowers Gang. The hand was eventually taken off of the poor boys mouth but unfortunately a punch was then brought to his face, by a rather scrawny boy who went by the name Patrick Hockstetter, the punch was still hard, it broke his nose. His heart was pumping, chest was screaming, mind was running, air was freezing, nose was bleeding, he was just in pure pain.

"You really think we wouldn't have see that fag?!" "Oh yeah the way you look at wheezy you fuckin faggot!" The loud screams and insults of the boys filled the air. "Fuck you bowers..." Richie managed to mumble out before being knocked out by Henry.

After bealch had dropped him off, a bit far from his house because Henry asked him to leave him there he began walking home, he had thick red blood on his knuckles from riches broken nose. he was scared to go back home cause his dad was at home. There is no excuse for the things that he did, but there's a lot at home that he's dealing with cause his dads been drunk since he was a kid and never really took care of him, his father abused him and henry took out his anger on other innocent kids, like Richie and eddie.

Richie then woke up about 6 hours later, around 8pm, still in complete pain but managed to get up and start walking home. When he got home, he tried to open the door as silently as possible, but Richie's parents still heard him. His father had called him over to the sofa where Wentworth, his father, sat all day, he looked Richie up and down and gave him a disgusting look but still couldn't care at all about what just happened to his son "go make yourself useful and get me another beer from the fridge." "No... You have legs for a reason, you can go get it yourself." Richie mumbled back to his father, he was clearly irritated but immediately realized he should've just got the beer for him.

"What did you just say to me boy? I SAID GO GET ME THE GODDAMN BEER!" He yelled as he threw the empty beer bottle right next his sons foot, glass the filled the floor and a shard got into his foot. Hot tears streamed down richies face and he ran upstairs balling his eyes out.

He flopped onto his bed and knew he's had enough, he wants to run away. Still crying, he starts patching up his wounds with a medkit that Eddie gave him and finishes up. Richie then sets out into the nights sky.

He begins walking towards the bus station but then starts thinking about the soft boy, 𝙴𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚔, how could he leave without saying goodbye, so he send Eddie a message to meet up at thier favorite park, Not even a second later Eddie responds telling Richie he's on his way.

"Hey eds..." Richie says still sniffling from non stop crying, he was gonna miss his friends, his mom, his best friend (bill denbrough) but most of those tears were shed for 𝙴𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 . The small boy smiles then sighs "I told you not to call me that" It was clear Eddie had no idea Richie was crying until Richie turned around, to look at the small boy, blood red eyes, it was clear he'd been crying a lot.

"Oh my god, rich what's wrong?" He says while wiping a tear from the taller boys cheek. "I can't take it anymore eds..." He responds with a shaky voice. "Can't do what?" Eddie asks clearly concerned. "Eddie, I'm running away today, from Derry... I just couldn't leave without saying goodbye-" He is then cut off by the short, sensitive boy who is now also crying who is now trying to convince him to stay but Richie refuses, he needs to get away. They end up arguing for about an hour about Richie leaving, it's very clear Eddie can't live without him

"Fine then I'll come with you instead."

𝙊𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨  𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢? 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚? 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚? 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤? 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 😅𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚💖 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 2021 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩.

Wow, 1000 words