【8-ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ】

3rd person POV
The day had soon came to an end, and Izuku had decided to go to bed early that evening since he was rather tired.

It seemed that he fell into a deep sleep as soon as his head came into contact with the pillow. No dreams seemed to come to his mind. All his thoughts were clouded with school the next day. Having to see Katsuki didn't worry him, rather, it excited him. Being able to see how oblivious he was, and everyone else for that matter, to their new classmate being the boy who was supposedly dead.

The league had already told Izuku that he was going to disguise himself, so that he wouldn't attract attention. Even though he wanted to surprise them, it would suspicious that he suddenly came back to school, after "dying", and with a quirk. It was going to be a truly interesting day.

———————————————————————

Izuku's POV
I awoke the next morning and stumbled out of bed. It had always been easier to get out of bed myself, rather than someone else having to wake me up. Having said that, it seemed that I was a little later than I was supposed to be, since Dabi walked into my room as I was about to leave.

D-ᴏʜ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ. ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴏɴ.

I nodded and followed him to join the others for breakfast. There was already food waiting for me, and Toga had brought out cosmetics and what looked like temporary hair dye and hairspray in order to disguise me.

S-ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ. ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ.

That's the second time I've been told that this morning. Despite that, I sighed and sat down, quickly eating the food that had been put in front of me. As soon as I was finished, Dabi took away my plate and Toga grabbed the cosmetics, immediately rushing over to me.

S-ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ. ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ.

As I had seen her do so many times before, she pouted and slowly moved away. I got up and went to my room, picking up the uniform that had already been payed out on the back of the chair for me. Upon entering my room, I got changed as quickly as I possibly could and rushed out, where Toga was eagerly waiting to cover me on makeup and hair products.

She pulled me in front of her and started applying a variety of different products. Since she was doing it so quickly, it wasn't long before my appearance had been fully changed and I was ready to go to school.

My hair was a deep black and covered my left eye. Deep red contact lenses had been placed in my eyes, giving my face a much more "emo-like" feel to it. As if it wasn't already, my face had been made even paler, so I basically looked like a ghost. My freckles had also been covered by the light foundation. There wasn't really any other changes, other than my personality, which I had been told to mask, making me seem like some emotionless weirdo that didn't care about anything or anybody.

Soon, I was finally ready and I threw my dark brown messenger bag over my shoulder, and slid my newly bought black shoes on. I had been told to change myself from who I had been to those at school completely.

Walking out of the door, I waved back at the rest of the league and walked out into the streets, my emotionless mask covering who I truly was. School was closer to the hideout than it was to my previous home, so it didn't take me as long to get there as it normally would.

As I arrived at the gates, people began to look at me funny since they hadn't seen me before. Some leant towards their friends and began to whisper, whereas others just tried to ignore me.

Surprisingly, someone walked over to me and placed their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and met eyes with none other, than Katsuki Bakugo. As he looked at me, I wondered what he wanted from me, so I asked.

I-ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ?

B-ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ. ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?

I-ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɪɴɪsʜɪ ᴀʀᴀᴄʜᴀ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇғʀᴀɪɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏ sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ.

Katsuki sniggered at my comment so I simply grabbed his wrist and shoved it off of my shoulder. As I did so, I could see the anger in his eyes, though it didn't faze me at all.

B-ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ, ᴋɪᴅ?

I-ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ-ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ. ɴᴏᴡ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ, sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ.

I walked away without looking back at him.

It seems as though I would still have to deal with him being annoying.

Word Count: 859