Season 3 Episode 5

Warning ⚠️ 

There will be inappropriate stuff in this chapter. 

Remember the part when Pheonix make the octopus grabbed Joker with Anchor and tie Joker with it ? I will start there .

Nobody POV 

"LET GO OF ME!!!" Joker shouted angrily. Pheonix smirked and walked towards Joker and lift Joker's chin and said, " Awww, the miracle maker is angry. Heh, so cute~  You cannot do anything now except struggling. Ehhh... What should I do to you ?~ " 

"Don't you dare touch me !" Joker shouted. " I dare~" Pheonix grabbed his checks and pinch it. "Your cheeks are so soft~"  "Ouch!... G-get away from me !" Joker demanded. Pheonix didn't care. Pheonix made the octopus untie Joker from the Anchor's chains but Joker is still hold by the octopus's tentacles. Phoenix made the octopus bring Joker to the "jail" (It is a metal cage lah.) , then it brought chains for Phoenix . 

Phoenix ordered the octopus to get hold of everyone, so they will not escape, then he went to Joker. " LET ME OUT!!!" Joker shouted. Phoenix pretend he couldn't hear Joker, he went in the cage and tied joker up on chains. Joker tried to struggle but Phoenix grip on him was too strong, he couldn't push Phoenix away. Soon, Joker's hands are up and tied by chains. Phoenix has a creepy smile curved on his face. Joker had a bad feeling... 

Phoenix took off Joker's cape and his suit. Joker only wearing his blue shirt and his pants. Joker shouted ," LET ME GO, YAWNING JERK!!!!" , Joker use his feet to push Phoenix away. "Ehhhh.... you really are stubborn, I won't let you go until I get to do what I want to do to you, so be a good boy and stop moving around so much, or else I have to use force~."  Phoenix said with a yandere smile.

Joker was scared, he continued to push Phoenix away using his feet. Phoenix was irritated, he pin Joker's feet down by using his feet. He took out a syringe with green coloured liquid. Joker's eyes widened, he was terrified, he demanded Phoenix to stay away from him. Phoenix didn't care , he push the green coloured liquid into Joker. Joker felt so numb, he couldn't move... 

"Heh, now, you cannot move." Phoenix said with a smile. Then, Phoenix hugged him .

                         (Like this, just imagine that Joker's hands are up and tied up by chains

                         (Like this, just imagine that Joker's hands are up and tied up by chains .)

"You smell great, I really want to "eat" you~"  Phoenix said. "S-stop it! G-Go away, Yawning Jerk!" Joker shouted in a tone of fear and anger. "Oh yea, I forgot something." Phoenix said. He took out a mouth gag . He placed it at Joker's mouth. "Now , you cannot talk~" Phoenix said. 

   *The inappropriate stuff start now* 

Phoenix lick Joker's neck, then sucking it leaving hickeys on Joker's neck. "MhMmmm!!!!"  Joker moaned, he start to drool on the mouth gag. Phoenix took off Joker's clothes and pants. "MMHPFHP!!!!!"(STOP IT!!!) Joker tried to talk but his mouth was covered . Phoenix start sucking Joker's right nipple and pinching the left nipple . "MmMmmmPh!!!"  Joker accidentally let out a moan. Phoenix love Joker's moans.

Phoenix took off the mouth gag. "Tell me if it is painful, I may go rough~"   Joker was confused by what Phoenix had just said . (Joker is innocent in this story) "What do you mea—EEek!!!" Joker didn't get to finish what he was about to ask. Phoenix insert Joker's hole with his two fingers. " Ngh~ s-stop it!!!!" Phoenix thrust harder and faster, Joker hold back his moan. Phoenix wasn't happy about it. Phoenix used three fingers to thrust . Tears brimming at Joker's eyes. Joker couldn't hold back his moan ," aAaaH~ Ngh~

Phoenix start kissing Joker, he pinch Joker's cheek and bit Joker's lip for an entrance, he licked every part of Joker's mouth, then break the kiss with a trail of saliva. 

Phoenix knocked Joker out causing Joker to become unconscious. He help joker to wear his clothes ,then he carry Joker in bridal style and walked out of the room. 

"You are mine forever~" Phoenix said, then kiss Joker's forehead . 

I finally finish this chapter ,it is not really that good ,so I hope you peeps won't blame me. (There are a lot of grammar errors...)