Um.. WHAT!

I hate it here. Every day is the same. All I do is study and work. And every day I pass the same dumb street. "Stupid green light," I say while a truck suddenly sends me flying. "Oh?" I'm in the air. I look up to the sky right before slamming down into the pavement.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!" I fall off a bed. While hearing small steps outside the door. "I was sleeping if you didn't know!" Someone slams a pillow into my face. "WHY WOULD YOU THROW A PILLOW INT-" I look at this boys face, and could not believe my eyes. It was 1# Soft Boi Kenma. I grab the pillow that was thrown at me and cover my face.
"It's midnight Akemi, remember, kuroo told us to sleep," Akemi? Who's Akemi? My name's (y/n). Is that my name? Wait? Kuroo?

"Goodnight Akemi," He left, and did it even close the door. What the hell? What in the world just happened? OH MY BEANS! I just got isekai'd into haikyuu! But... Why am I in the same house as Kenma. I shut the door, and go back to the bed. Maybe, just maybe if I go back to sleep I'll wake up from this dream. It's not like I want to wake up, but I have real shit I have to do back home.

I woke up in the same place. This is real. In all seriousness; what am I supposed to do now? I stare blankly into the ceiling. "Hey, you've been acting really weird since last night, are you sick?" Kenma opened my door. "Yes, I died can't you see," I said in disbelief. "Well we're late for school so hurry up," Kenma closed my door. I have to go to school even though I'm in another universe. I put in the uniform that was hanging on my closet door.

I walk out of my room and I'm completely lost. "Kenma?" I look for him. "What?" He peeks out of the room next to mine. "Where's the bathroom?" I face him desperately. "I know you're a weird otaku, but this is even too weird for you," Kenma gets closer and places his hand on my forehead. I feel my face get really flushed. This only happens in shoujo's. He's placing his hand on my forehead! "Well you're really red, there's no fever, but you are being delirious so something has to be wrong," he stares into my eyes. He grabs my and and throws me into the bathroom. Now I realized how dumb I must of sound. The bathroom is right in front of my room.

He didn't need to throw me like that. I look into the mirror. I look completely different. I'm really thin. My hair is this long straight black mess. I look like that girl from 'The Ring'. I look so scary. What the heck. I try to straighten out my hair. It almost reaches my butt. Although it's straight now, the frizz is out of control. I grab a hair tie and pull up my hair. It's fixed. Kind of. I'm a 20 year old stuck in a high schoolers body. That seems fun.

"Hey, kuroo is outside waiting for us, get out now," Kenma knocked on the door.
"GAh, just let me get my bag," I jumped out of the door into my room and grabbed the obvious bag for school. "Lead the way," Nervously I chuckled at Kenma. Kenma grabbed my hand again. "Your not leaving my sight today," he looked bothered. He dragged me to the kitchen to grab two bentos, and headed out the door.

"What took you two so long?" Kuroo rested his arm on Kenma's shoulders. "I don't think Akemi's feeling good today," he held my hand a little tighter. It feels like I've been thrown into the middle of a story. "Well since Akemi's hair is tied up something has to be wrong," Kuroo laughed. What's wrong with my hair? Besides everything. Kuroo grabbed the bentos to free Kenma's hand. They started having a conversation about a practice game they were having later. All while I just walked with them. It's not like I'm complaining. I just felt a little left out. At least Kenma's hand was warm.

"Oi Akemi, how's Anime club going," Kuroo said in almost a teasing way. "Uhh, it's going great I think," I answered unsure, but my answer seemed to shock Kuroo. "Wow she didn't hide the fact that she's an otaku," Kuroo almost was speechless. "I told you something wrong, she even asked me where the bathroom was today," This betrayal from Kenma hit me. Why did he have to mention that.

"And what's wrong with that?" I defended myself, or more like whoever I'm supposed to be. Kuroo was still too shocked to answer.
"It's not wrong, you're just different today that's all," Kenma spoke up for Kuroo.
"Wait I'm in an anime club?" I thought out loud. Biggest mistake ever. Kuroo grabbed my other hand. "We should take her to a doctor, I think she might of bumped her head" Kuroo pulled my arm. "You might be right, she fell off her bed last night," Kenma also said in shock. I also felt shocked. Not only because I was probably going to end up in a hospital, but because two good looking dudes were holding my hands.

"STOP!" I yelled at them. Scaring the both of them. They let go of my hands. "I just think I need to change my attitude this year," I make up an excuse. "What ever happened to the shy little tsundere otaku girl she once was?" Kuroo almost even cried a little. "Gone!" I walk ahead. I look back to see them staring at me. Only realizing I should laid low. I still don't know who I'm supposed to be. I could really end up in a hospital if I keep this up.

"Akemi you're going the wrong way," Kenma grabbed my hand again and dragged me. Kuroo kept his distance though. I just wanna go back to sleep! I don't wanna go back to school anyway! Nooooo!

(My second story ever 😼 I was planing to make this a normal story, but I'm not a normal person 😈 I'm not even sure who y/n (a.k.a Akemi) is going to end up with 😳 but please check out my other story and keep on reading this one ☝️)