Philsophy Of A Mask Wearer

The knowledge of me, I can find knowledge upon the night. You, dear reader may think its impossible, to find and learn knowledge amongst bed in the dawn of night, but its simply true. After watching movies, I went to bed to rest. But I couldn't sleep. I was pondering, about the lesson. And I found out why and how in the certain movie. And even when you aren't going to rest, I found out how to measure, just by scanning the column of my wall (It turns to be near 3 ft and half). And I was thinking, during the ruckus of noise around my house. I studied and found more spectacular things of life. Whenever when  I deeply question the existence of everything, I lose all feeling, and can't feel the cold and pain. Its also a good way to meditate. Now whenever you think, you get lost in the thought. Even when it doesn't feel you see anything in thought, yet you still see the mortal beings and inanimate objects, still there. Thinking about religion, and culture.. You believe in a certain god very strongly, but here's my theory. Since millions of people strongly believe in other and certain gods, and since the history of people with cancer, who prayed to god to heal them.. They were cured of cancer and lived! But I think We have created god himself. millions of people worshipping and entity, has created him. But that also means. We have created the 4 horsemen of the apocolapse. That means the humans have doomed themselves by believing in that.