✨18✨

There she is walking inside the café "seungmee!" She looked to the side and smiled "so how have you been you uglies" daehyun's and soho looked at the girl

"We heard what happened" seungmee grabbed a fork and stabbed it into soho's chocolate cake "yea I'm hurt" daehyun patted the girls back.

"How about later when you get off work we'll help you organize your house like get new clothes,bed stuff, and other shit that you buy" seungmee shake her head.

"Later I'm going to have dinner with Jaehyuk since we haven't talk after what happened to rookie but tomorrow I'm free since Yuta said that he saw other things to do so we could take a two day break."

"Ok yea that sounds great so tomorrow at 11 am we start fresh!" The three girls nodded, far away was someone watching them. Mostly seungmee.

"What a dumb bitch" the voice was raspy and strong, they left the café and brought their phone out "target found."

-

"And what do I get out of this?" Sungchan said "I'll buy your favorite gummy's and be your personal butler" Sungchan thought before nodding "great than I'll do it!"

"Yah you are only doing it because I'm going to be a butler towards you!" Sungchan nodded "I'm thinking about moving out of my house" Sungchan looked at seungmee with a 'are you for real' face.

"Yes I'm for real. All those memories of rookie makes me sad and whenever I step into that house I feel like she's going to run up to me but no she's gone and I have no one at this point."

Sungchan scoffed "move in somewhere close to here like for me I live close to my work place not that far, well I also live with my brothers oh and sister...."

"Ok I get it Sungchan you live with your siblings" Sungchan nodded "I'll ask Jaehyuk later to help me find a house" Sungchan pouted his lips but seungmee didn't see that.

"Ok thank you again for taking care of this stuff for me! I'll be going now" she patted sungchan's back and left him "at least I get my gummy's."

-

Seungmee sat down at the table waiting for Jaehyuk to come, she fixed her hair and everything the place wasn't to fancy or anything. She also had the same outfit on nothing else.

"Where is he?" She kept checking her phone for the time and at the door entrance to see if he was coming. Minute by minute yet no sign of Jaehyuk.

Once it hit 10:30 the girl gave up at this point. She stood up from seat and thanked the workers for the night, she opened up her phone contacts and called Jaehyuk.

She tapped her foot as she waits for him to answer "is he dead?" Her brows frown, she was getting irritated at this point "Ugh what type of fiancé are you when you don't fucking answer!"

She walked toward her car and went back to her moms place "I have someone to meet anyways" she drove back to her moms place where her siblings and mom was waiting.

She glance at her phone seeing their family groupchat texting "and here" she parked her car and immediately got out.

"I'm home!" She took off her shoes and walked into the white living room "Eric!" She opened her arms and hug her older brother.

"How's my little prosecutor?" Seungmee laughed "I'm doing fine, how are you with your kpop life" Eric laughed "that's going out great."

"Yea a lot of people still don't believe that I'm your sister" jinhee blurted out "then maybe I should take you to school tomorrow" jinhee looked at him and smiled.

"Deal!" Both seungmee and Eric laughed "I heard about rookie. I'm so sorry" seungmee was embraced from his arms again.

"It's fine" they ended the hug when they heard their mom clear her throat "did you eat yet? Of course not! Your lovely mom had made delicious food for my beautiful children now go eat."

Thank you for 1K!!!! 🥺😖🖐❤️