Paris

Chat Noir ran as fast as he could, not looking back at what was left behind.

He just had to get away. From all the responsibilities, from all the drama and from everything that controlled his life.

The mansion wasn't home anymore! It hadn't feel like home since his mother had disappeared, taking that warm and safe place away with her.

Home was the rooftops and fresh breeze that came with it. Home was the smell of rain hitting the bitumen after a hot summer day.

Home was Paris!

Chat Noir paused on the edge to the rooftop, admiring the sun setting by the Eiffle Tower. He watched the sky turn a beautiful shade of orange; a colour he found to be one of his favourites since becoming a superhero.

This was where he was meant to be, this was where he belonged. Not locked in a room while waiting for his next scheduled appointment, not being controlled on who he dated or who he was friends with.

No!

Paris rooftops was where he was meant to be!

A small sob flowed through the breeze making his cat ears swivel around towards the direction it had came from. The busy city below was loud but this had somehow caught his attention the most.

Chat's head followed suit and without a second thought he bounded towards the direction this cry had came from.

____________________________________________

Marinette leant on the railing, her body curled inwards as she sobbed silently on her balcony.

This was her place, a place where she could think without having to put on a suit and go by a different name. A place that always made her feel safe.

But even her balcony couldn't make the pictures go away.

She knew it couldn't be true, heck the girl was an outright lair and a con artist, there was no way Adrien Agreste would ever agree to date such a vile person!

Even Chloe would of been a better choice if Marinette had to choose someone to be paired off with Adrien and that was really saying something.

It was bad enough having to watch Kagami get close to the blonde and not be upset whenever she saw them around.

But this!

The photo now showing all over billboards and magazines, even Gabriel Agreste confirming everyone's suspicions about the two!

It was all too much to bare!

Another small sob hit the air as Marinette tried to hide her cries with the palm of her hand.

It was no use though, the redness around her blue orbs would give her away anyways and she was due to go on patrol to meet with Chat Noir in less then an hour.

The Cat would be curious and she knew he would be when she rocked up; Fashionably late of course.

"A damsel in distress? Well your knight in shiny leather has arrived to save the day." Chat Noir smirked from Marinette's Chimney.

The bluenette jumped in the air from the sudden voice intrusion, landing on the heels of her feet and losing all balance of herself to fall back onto the hard ground.

She laid there groaning, her vision blurry as Chat jumped off his perch to help the girl up on her feet.

He extended his gloved claw out to her, waiting patiently for her to take it with a Cheshire Grin on his face.