How to train your dragon 3 fanfic

Chapter 1- Danger

Everyone is surrounded by Drago and his dragon trappers. Eret is the first one to go along with Skullcrusher because Eret betrayed Drago and Skullcrusher belongs to Eret. Hookfang tries to save Eret but Drago kills Hookfang. Snotlout is now heartbroken over the loss of his best friend. Snotlout is on his knees with his one hand on the dragons face, the other one his body. Snotlout is shaking Hookfang and yelling at him to wake up but the dragon doesn't respond. One of the dragon trappers picked up Snotlout by the arm and dragged him away while Snotlout is yelling " No! I can't leave him! HOOKFANG!!!" Ruffnut comes over and tries to save Snotlout and Drago tries to kill her and Tuff jumps in front of Ruff, saving her life. Ruffnut is now miserable and doesn't know what she is going to do and doesn't know if she can live on without him. Fishlegs tries to break free from the dragon trappers grasp to help Ruffnut but he fails. Astrid runs in and tries to save the others but Drago hits her, knocking her down. Hiccup saw what happened and went after Drago. Drago captures Hiccup and handles him himself. The others are worried about him, especially Astrid and try to help. Astrid, in pain, gets up slowly and goes to help Hiccup. The others are held back. Snotlout and Ruffnut have tears coming out of their eyes like a waterfall after Tuff and Hookfang's death. The eventually manage to escape and go to Tuff and Hookfang's funeral. The others go home and all of them say "Berk is never gonna be the same!" Astrid is on her way to help Hiccup from Drago's grasp but doesn't have any luck finding Hiccup. ~DONT WORRY, IT DOESNT END HERE!!!