once upon a classroom..

Waking up at 5 am is not my preference but it has to be done in order to get to school on time. While choosing clothes I realise it was Monday, the special day. Everyone hates Monday and people always complain about it and blend in, I agree but, secretly I love it because it means I'm having physics. Normally I would hate it but I don't and it's because of him. Since I started this school I had my eye on this man and I'm pretty sure he had his too. Classrooms or hallways felt like we were on a battlefield, shooting different looks at each other, and occasional "accidental'' bumps or touching never actually felt accidental. Sometimes I imagine things so bad that I completely zoom out for a whole day just because I saw him once. Today I wanted to make an impression and see for myself if I was right or not. 

Skinny jeans, a bright red bra with matching underwear just for the spiciness and a short white coat the school requires anyway. I arrive at school and after the whole day passed, the last class I had was physics. I had a plan to go early and see if he would be there, and I was right, he waited at the door with a phone in his hands. As I approached with my jacked in my hands and bag on one shoulder, I was greeted and gave a smile back while entering the classroom. He walked right behind me and I could almost feel his eyes glaring at my body which only made me more excited. He asked me why I was so early and I said I wanted a headstart because I wasn't hungry. I told him I was just gonna sit quietly and read my book and he nodded in acceptance. He locked the door and sat on his chair to type something on his phone. 

I gazed at him so much that I didn't realize he noticed and smirked. He asked me if there was a problem and I smirked and said not at all, then took my eyes from him to the book. He stood up, walked towards me, and positioned him behind me. I eyed him from the side and he could tell so he did something I didn't expect. He leaned behind me and put one arm on my chair and another beside me on the table while his face was right next to mine and I lost my breath from his slight touch. I felt his breath on my ear and a wave came over me while he whispered

" why don't you tell me the real reason you're here". Slightly brushing himself against me I leaned back in an act of relaxation and looked at him and told him the truth, "you" was my response.

We looked at each other for a brief moment before I kissed him gently. He didn't pull back, he kissed me and it took him a moment before he actually went full-on make out. I stood up not removing my lips from his as he kissed me passionately, his hands moved from my back to waist until he grabbed me and placed me on the table. Towering over me he took off my coat and I started to unbutton his shirt. It all happened so fast and suddenly I was in my bra and jeans. His one hand was behind my head, curling up with my hair while still kissing me passionately with aggression too. I was taking off his belt and his jeans slit down. Then he threw everything off the table and laid me down. In a split of a second, jeans came off of me leaving me in the underwear I specifically choose this morning. His fingers were slowly gliding on the edge of the panties as if he was admiring them before he took them off slowly kissing a few spots on my legs. Then he spread my legs and his lips kissed the inside of my things until they reached my area. I felt his tongue flicker in all directions making me moan and horny. He pleasured me until he slid a finger in me and I was overwhelmed with pleasure. He noticed I was getting a little too excited and looked up at me, putting his finger to my lips which only made me even hornier. He pleasured me more and more then he slid in the second finger and thrust them until I came and then the moment came. 

He grabbed my legs and pulled them to the edge of the table and he slowly puts it in. His body hovers over mine and his hand covers my mouth so that no loud moans escape my lips. Slowly thrusting in me, my body felt something it has been craving for so long and it started to shake in pleasure. I removed his hands and sucked his fingers while keeping looking at his eyes. Enjoying the sight he speeds up his paste and wraps his hand on my throat lightly. Speeding up slowly but shortly, his thrusting is hitting the perfect spot making me feel all kinds of feelings. During this position, he kissed me a few times and repositioned my legs to his shoulders. His strong...bold and manly shoulders... Each and every touch made me feel excited and crazy, a thousand thoughts running through my mind as my hands reach for his neck. 

He leans forward and I grab him and push him closer, whispering " don't stop, go faster and deeper". He listens to my command and wasted no time. Nails from my fingers dug into his back, my mouth releasing uncontrollable moans until I bury my face in his neck and scream out my climax. He shortly after came over my stomach and him being the gentleman, he whipped it off and helped me get back up... A little smile escaped his lips and slowly kissed mine. I was sitting at the table and gazing at his beautiful blue eyes. A little smile escaped his lips and slowly kissed mine.

 As he pulled away, I will always remember those blue eyes, looking at mine with such admiration.

FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM AT w_amyblue