01

Anton had just got Augustine food, "sorry for being late madam, I tripped over a couple of sidewalks, no need to worry, I didn't go too far from Novanoid, I wouldn't dream of going close to Alsots," he explained, and sighed.

"good, but I do have to meet them soon, you'll be coming with, as a well show him we have people on our side as well, get the deal papers, we need to not start a war yet" Augustine sighed, as she got up, dusting her long dress off "we have no time for chitter-chatter though, he'll be expecting us at suns fall, so you have only a couple of hours to get the papers, Anton," she ordered, he nodded, and ran off, he fell over nothing, getting himself up, he had dark blue eyes, large white wings, and the clothes of a servent, a brown shirt, with a couple rips, and brown jeans, with black gloves. He was fearful of what Alsots looked like, he knew it was dark, the only plants were black flowers around the underworlds leader's castle. He got the papers and a feather quill with golden ink. The butler ran back to the queen, trying not to trip over his feat, he was a bit new to the job. He held the papers, as he followed her. As they walked, he could whisper, all explaining the king of the underworld as dark, unforgiving, will kill easily, these claims only feared the boy more. As they soon got to the darker world, there was only candles lit, lighting as they walked. They soon made it to an eerie castle, black flowers covering the sides, torns over the windows. He opened the door for her, and she walked in, he went in after, standing at the corner of each room as they entered the dining room. He pulled out the chair for her, he then saw there was still thorns in the chair, he backed up.

"You're late, now tell me this deal," He asked it didn't sound much like a question though, he was a grey-skinned male, with dark eyes, they seemed to look in your soul, hunting for the truth, or weakness, his nails where sharp painted black. He wore a grey cravat, a long black tailcoat, a black shirt underneath, and grey pants. Anton gulped and walked over slowly, he stumbled a bit, as he handed him the sheet of paper and quil, walking away. "you want my army to leave you alone, it'll take a bit more than a sheet of paper, and a slave who doesn't know the first thing about walking, to get me to sign this" he told her, his voice was low, mischievous.

"fine, then a deal it is, you leave my people alone, and what exactly would you take in return?" She asked he began to think, as he got an idea.

"ok, well I'm a bit understaffed here in Alsots, and you must have brought that excuse for a butler, here for a reason, so I'm gonna test him, only a few simple missions, to see how far he'd go for whoever owns him, no matter the consequences" he explained, he chuckled.

"he only died a week ago, what are you planning?" She asked

"You'll see, it'll all spell itself out, now you can go, leave the newly dead" He ordered, she left the castle going back to her home. Anton was fearing for his life in his first couple of seconds being there. "get me coffee, your test starts today" he rolled his eyes, The butler nodded, and went to find the kitchen. He found it after 1 hour, he fixed some coffee, going back to the demon overlord. he handed it to him, trying not to be clumsy again. Aurelius began to drink the coffee "now your test is, go to the eastern side of this underworld, and get the Je to test you, one cup full of poison the other just water, and you can't die again, so it shouldn't kill you, I don't think" he shrugged, Anton took a deep breath

"yes sir," he said panicked, as he walked out, he headed to the address, he soon found the Je "I'm here to be tested" he explained.

"oh hello, so the sire is giving you is bravery test or an observation test?" the Je asked, the butler shrugged, as the two cups appeared, He went to one side of the table. he looked at the cups closely, before he made a fairly odd decision, he poured the other cup of water into the other one, he chugged the entire thing, as he passed out "strange" Je sighed, and snapped teleporting to the king. Anton woke up with a slight grunt.

"I forgot to ask, how did you die?' Aurelius asked, the angel chuckled

"suicide' he explained "to be more specific hanging myself" he sighed "it took more energy than posion, but I can't die, so it just gives me a head and stomachache" Anton explained. Aurelius rolled his eyes.

"no dying, got it, and never go around ropes," Aurelius told him "No wonder you can barely walk you hung yourself" he sighed. "Now time for the last test," he looked at him "well to see how far you'd go," he told him "now go get some weapons, You're coming with me" he explained, and grabbed Anton's arm and brought him to a really old place