Cyber

A small town is seen in the evening. Hey, are you okay? A house is seen with a teenage boy playing video games. I don't know. I don't even know who I am. The boy is seen with two girls in his room.

He looked at her with a smile and said, "Here, you need to eat." she was hesitant. She saw that he wasn't intending on taking no for an answer. She reluctantly accepted the plate full of food. She ate half of what was on the plate before giving it back to Axle. He gave her that food and she loved it but she was still scared so she refused to face them.

"You need to eat too." she said quietly. "Take the food." she said. "I'm not hungry, I brought that here for you." He said giving it back to her. "Why are you so nice with me?" she asked, refusing to look at him.

"Is there ever a reason why I shouldn't be?" Axle asked with a dopey grin on his face. "Hey, I'm Axle. What's your name?" he introduced himself before asking her who she was.

"I don't have one." The girl said looking down. She sighed a tense sigh before having a depressed look on her face.

"Well how about we call you Carly for the time being." Laura said drawing their attention to her. The girl looked at Laura carefully. She then thought about what she had said.

"Carly..." the girl muttered. "I like it." she said while letting a small smile creep up on her face.

The start of a new story

Axle and Carly were seen in bed together. Please don't let them take me. Axle looked at Carly with a determined look on his face. "Mark my words Carly, I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe."

A new union of man and machine

Axle was seen choking and killing a soldier in his room before getting shot. My designated title is CyberHuman Eight Thirty One. I am not a human. Axle was in a hospital bed smiling at Carly. You think I give a crap if you're human or not?

A military experiment gone rogue

Carly watches as the military captures Axle and his family along with her.

"Please, stop it!!!" Carly yelled as she watched Martha and Laura get gunned down. Carly is seen strapped to a table, forced to watch as Axle slowly lost his sanity. You can't keep me in here forever!! I'll find a way out of here and I'll find and rescue both Carly and my family!!!

One lone teenager willing to risk it all

A military general walks into the room to face an angry Axle confined to his seat.

"What do you intend to do with her?" Axle asked Grey. "Simple kid, we're going to use her as what she was intended to be used as, the perfect military weapon."

"She's not a weapon, she's my girlfriend and she's the only one who cares for me..." Axle said before tears escaped from his eyes. "And above all, she made me happy, so if you're gonna do that to her, I'll make it my personal mission to end your life."

Two heroes

Carly is seen devoid of emotion. Carly... It's me Axle, I've come to rescue you.

One villain

"General Simon Grey is dead. All there is, is Eight Thirty Two." Eight Thirty Two said as he faced Axle. Carly and Axle are seen fighting Eight Thirty Two in an underground tunnel.

"I promised you something Grey... I promised to kill you and I intend to keep that promise." He said in a low growl. "This is for all the shit that you put Carly and my family through."

He took the sword and looked at the CyberHuman. "Say hi to Lucifer for me when you go to Hell. Saiyonara Simon Grey."

Cyber

"Are you okay?" Carly asked him, instantly snapping him out of his thoughts. "You looked sad and angry, and you're cold."

"Do you wanna talk?" she asked him. He shook his head. She barely even knew him, he didn't want to trouble her with his personal bullshit. "You're still cold, get in." she said. He looked at her confused. "Come on, I don't mind." Carly said with a very innocent smile. Axle was still confused wondering, Who the hell is she?

Carly's facial expression changed from happy and innocent to angry and stern. Clearly a sign of frustration towards Axle's stubborn nature. "Now." she snarled. He simply sighed before getting up and getting into his bed, laying next to Carly before both went to sleep smiling.