Jonathan x Reader

Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
————————————————————————
Y/N's pov
——————
I was taking  an afternoon walk, when all of the sudden, I saw a dog ran up to me. "Aww, aren't you cute." I say. I hear someone running towards me. "Danny! Danny!" The voice said. It was a boy, with unique blue hair, and pretty blue eyes. "I'm so sorry! I hope he didn't do anything harmful to you!" He said. "Oh heavens no! He's so sweet!" I say smiling at the boy. "I'm Jonathan Joestar, By the way!" He says "Well I'm Y/N L/N. It's is nice to meet you Jonathan." I say. "Please call me jojo if you like." He said. "Do you maybe want to walk with me jojo?" I ask. "That would be great!" He said.

We started walking, and getting to know each other better.

-Timeskip-

I've been friends with Jonathan for a while, we met a longtime ago, but I remember as if it was just yesterday. I had feelings towards Jonathan, the way he is so kind, so charming. His brother Dio, is the total opposite. I wanted to tell Jonathan how I felt but, I was just scared of rejection, so I kept my feelings to myself. I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had.

One day I was sitting by a creek. "Y/N?" I heard his sweet voice. "Yes?" I look at him, My E/C eyes made contact with his blue ones. My H/C locks flowed freely in the light breeze. "May I sit with you?" He asks. "S-Sure.." I say looking back at the water. He sits down. His hand touched mine. "Y/N, you've been more distant lately, I'm worried for you, you know I'm here for you." He says in a soft tone... "JoJo... I can't hide it anymore..." I say. I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Y/N, what do you mean? Please don't cry." He says, gripping my hand a little tighter. "I-I... I have fallen in love with you, JoJo..." I say looking away.

I looked away ashamed. "R-Really?" He spoke up. "Y-Yes... I was being distant from you, b-because I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want to ruin, our friendship..." I say. "I'm so glad you feel the same." I heard him say. I look to him and he has a smile on his face, his smile always made my days better, he always melts my heart. "Y-You mean it JoJo?.." I say. "Yes." He said nodding. "Here, I'll help you up." He says getting up, he holds him hand out. I accept, I put my hand on his, he pulls me up. Than hugs me. I was surprised.

I hug back. "I've been waiting for you to say those words." He says and let's go. "Now, my dear how about a walk?" He says with a smile, holding his hand out. I nod and hold his hand. "I love you so much, I've always wanted to tell you the second we met." He says shyly. "Aww, JoJo me too." I peck him on the cheek. I see him blush lightly. I wish this moment would never end.