One shots

"Go fuck yourself." I growled at Harry, running my hands through my hair. I wanted to slap him across his pretty little face.

"I hope you don't mean that literally." he said as the corner of his lips turned up, forming his signature smirk. "Someone might be jealous."

I clenched my hands into fists and stood up. "Do you think that all I want to do is have sex with you?" I asked, as calmly as I could. He looked down at the carpet. "Oh, now you're quiet." I scoffed. "Why don't you keep your mouth shut any other time?"

He rose quietly to his feet. I watched him as his head moved to look at me, looking into my eyes. "You think all I want to do is have sex? Wrong. So wrong. It's you that's the problem." His eyes bore into mine.

"So I'm our problem. Of course!" My anger was bubbling up inside me. "It's a two way street, buddy. And you're driving outside the lines."

He took a step toward me. "Now if you'd just hear me out-"

"This is how every single one of our arguments start, Harry!" I yelled. "I say what I feel, you say your opinion. One of us gets mad and then we're into a full-on fight!"

He looked away, hurt. No wonder why, I was screaming in his face.

He swallowed slowly. "You know, I've been thinking about us a lot."

He drifted off into his own thoughts, giving me a second to cool down.

He glanced back at me before saying, "When I met you, I automatically liked you. When we had sex, I liked you more. And I think that's what we do best."

I laughed out loud. "Wow, I'll just put that on my job application. Has good sex."

He took my hand. "You know it's true."

I thought about it. It kind of is true. When we're not fighting, we're fucking. How romantic.

"I know it's probably not the ideal relationship, but..." he smiled suggestively towards the bedroom.

Well, fuck.

I groaned. "Come on, lover boy."

He winked at me before slamming his body into mine. Our lips met, quickly setting the familiar rhythm we both knew too well. His hands slipped under my shirt, sliding over my torso to my breasts. He rubbed slow circles on them, never breaking the kiss. "Lemme get this for you." he mumbled, taking my dress off for me.

Our bodies reconnected instantly and I slid my own hands under his t-shirt, desperate for our bare skin to be touching. I ripped it off, immediately feeling his warmth.

I already knew he was hard, I could feel it pressing against me. The only thing in the way was his jeans. I hooked my hands around his belt loops as I pushed him against the wall. I fumbled for the button, unclasping it with ease.

I slid the denim material down slowly, watching his bulge emerge from its confinement. He had gone commando, once again, today. I chuckled as I knelt down and looked up. He had his head back, his eyes squeezed shut. I smirked to myself as I slid his jeans down to his ankles.

I rubbed my palms along his thighs, spreading his legs further apart. He complied, and I lingered my fingers over his erection. His hips bucked forward, warning me not to tease too much. I touched every inch of him, signaling throaty groans from him. I exchanged my hand for my mouth and flicked my tongue along his shaft.

I felt him take fistfuls of my hair in his hands as I took his whole length in my mouth. Good thing I don't have a gag reflex, I thought. He pushed my head closer to him. I knew I had done my job.

I let my tongue circle his tip a couple of times and then sat back. He was watching me, his eyes filled with lust. I pretended not to notice.

"Such a tease, shame its my turn now." He grinned, pulling me up. He grabbed my hips and smashed his lips into mine. He flipped us, my back was now against the wall. As he did, he kissed down my neck onto my collarbone. He sucked roughly, I'm sure leaving a mark. I was fully aroused by the time he got to my stomach.

He slid my underwear down by his teeth. To my surprise, he stood up and lifted me off the ground. "What're you do-"

"Trust me." he whispered into my ear. I wrapped my legs around his torso. Our tongues slid against each other for a bit, until he pulled away.

"Loosen your legs." he commanded.

I did as I was told, looking into his eyes. Before I could question his intentions, he hoisted me up so my legs were resting on his shoulders. He quickly made sure

I was fully pushed against the wall. His face was directly in front of my center.

I could feel his hot breath. He ran his tongue along it, his nose bumping against my clit. His hands were gripping the underside of my thighs as he sucked it. I arched my back and knotted my hands in his curls.

Suddenly, he stopped. I looked down, and he winked. He dropped me, earning a scream from me. But he caught me and spun us around.

Harry practically rolled us to the ground. He laid my back onto the carpeting. I felt the roughness of it as he positioned himself. I rolled my hips toward him, my crotch throbbing.

He entered me, giving my no time to adjust. I moaned, my lips parting in pure bliss. Harry was already breaking a sweat, thrusting with all his energy, each time a little harder.

The word "Faster." escaped my lips urgently. He picked up the pace, his curls sticking to his forehead.

"Fuck." I felt him hiss, his thrusts getting sloppier by the second.

"I'm so close, Harry." The words tumbled out of my mouth.

"Me too." he said as we both reached our orgasms. He reached down and rubbed my clit as I rode out the absolute ecstasy. I could feel both our bodies trembling.

Minutes later, he pulled out and laid next to me. I stared at the ceiling as he caught his breath.

"You know what," he started, pulling my closer to him, "I love you. No matter what we fight about, I'll always love you."

I snuggled up to his chest whispering, "I love you too, Harry."

He wrapped his arms around me and our legs became entangled.

No matter what happens, I thought. He placed a kiss on my head as I closed my eyes and relaxed.