My true feelings.

(not my art^)

Katsuki's POV:

I had a child hood friend and I had feelings for him. I never showed them, why you may ask. Well i think any body who shows emotions are weak. Dumb worthless piles of shit. So i always act mad and tough. I love Izuku I just can't seem to show those feelings. Kirishima knows I have feelings for the nerd and he's been trying to help me confess to him. I'm in the middle of class and I sit right in front of Izuku. I can hear his adorable mumbling. I can't believe I'm gay for Izuku. "Oi deku shut up!",I yelled. "U-uh sorry Kacchan.", he stuttered. I turned back around and blushed.Damn nerd so damn cute with your stuttering.

Deku's POV:

When Kacchan turned around and told me to shut up oh how it mad my heart flutter! Yes it was mean but forget that. His husky voice sounds so sexy. UUHH, I get hard everytime he talks to me.But Ochaco bitch likes me. Yeah you heard me I called one of my "friends" a bitch. I don't like her sh'e to clingy and her voice is annoying. The way she says Deku so seducevly. DISGUSTANG! "Deku~", I hear Ochaco call out. I smile and turn to her, "Yes Ochaco!", I say without annouance in my voice. She runs to me and hugs me,"Are you busy Friday or on the weekend and if you aren't would you like to go out with me alone. I need to ask you something". I sighed. I was trianing with Allmight saturday then visiting my Mom sunday and Friday I normally hang out with Kirishima and Kaminari. "Yes I'm busy. Friday I hangout with Kirishima and Kamianri,Saturday I train with All might and sunday I visit my mom. So sorry.",I smile. "Well maybe I can hang out with you and the boys",she squealed. "NO!It's only boys. Sorry strict rules.". "Then maybe I can train with you-". "Nope All might only wants me". "Then I could go out with you and your mom.". "No, I'm going out with my mom,Kacchans mom and him only! It;s sorta a tradition we have. Every Sunday we all go out to eat then we go home and play games so yeah booked all weekend. Maybe next time. Why don't you ask todoroki or Asui or Iida. Their probably free?". She pouted, "No i wanted to hangout with you Deku-kun and only you alone so I can ask you something." I stood up and grabbed my books, "Well I'm sorry but whatever you need to ask can wait until I'm free again". I walked past her. I heard her growl. I smiled, not today bitch. I sat down by Kirishima and Kaminari. "Bro why did it take you so long?", asked Kirishima. "Well Ochaco wanted to hang out this weekend but I told her I was booked the whole weekened. She's sooo annoying." "She is though always saying your name seducevly and clinging to you it can be a bi annoying at times.", said Kaminari. I nodded. I took out my book what "What are doing tonight boys?", I asked. "Well Bakubro and Sero are coming over today and we'll play some truth or dare." I looked at Kirishima,"Are you insane you know I have a major crush on Kacchan and I can't handle hime being in the same room as him." He shrugged guess you can't come tonight what a shame.",Pouted Kaminari. "N-no I'm coming!I-i'll just have to deal with it. I ain't no fucking chicken." Kirishima smiled, "There's my real Izuku cursing and not innocent. You should do it more often." "Hahaha sure I'll write that on my todo list bitch." Kirishima and Kaminari smiled then laughed. Ochaco ran up to us and she smiled, "Kirishma and Kaminari can pretty please hang out with you boys tonight?". "No only boys strict rules!Plus Sero and Bakubro are coming tonight so we booked." Said Kirishima. "She looked at him seducevly, "Come on only tonight Kirishima you wouldn't mind.". He smiled, "Just because you seduce me slut doesn't mean I'm going to let you come. NO!! N-O! Strict rules mam now back off before I tell Aizwa your seucing people."