ep 1

One day Lason was getting dressed for school when he seen these boys were picking on this girl. So he ran to the door and put his shoes on and ran out the door to the boys. " get off of her right now" said Lason, so the boys ran away and he ran up to the girl. " Are you ok?" Lason asked " yes I'm ok, thank you sir for saving me my name is Susie Lynn" " nice to meet you Susie, my name is Lason." Said Lason. So after that they talked and Lason found out that she did not have a home right now so he offered to let Susie stay at his house and go to school with him. She agreed to the idea and they went to his house and they walked in the door. When Lason looked up his parents were right there looking at him with questioning looks on their faces. " who is this young girl?" Asked Lason's parents. "She is a girl that I saved and she has no where to go so I told her that she can stay her in the spare bedroom"said Lason. "Hope I'm not a disturbance to y'all my name is Susie Lynn, nice to meet you." Said Susie. Lason's parents agreed to the idea. So she went to the room and asked Lason to close the door and to come in and to plz lock the do. So he did.
(Susie Lynn thinks) : hope does not hate me or is not fritend about me being a vampire princess! (End is Susie's thoughts)........
"So I have something to tell you and you half to not freak  out ok." "Ok" said Lason comely. So I am.........