Prologue

Cries of help could be heard throughout the village of foxes. They were being under attack. Everything was ruined. Everyone was covered in river of blood.

Thousands of arrows rushed the remaining villagers who are alive. They are too weak to fight back. Thier defence and offense can't do anything the the opponent. They weren't ready for the big fight. No one expected that. Everyone was clueless.

From a distance, there you could see a young boy running along with another two just his age. In his arms was a newly born child. A child he grip tighter against his small arms, protectively. They were being chase by assassin's. Assassin's they thought to be their allies. Allies that will help and protect them. They run until they escaped away from the bloody village they came from. And away from the assassin's, or so they thought. The tree of them are badly wounded as they too are affected by the massacre.

They came across some pack of foxes who then followed them. They did not tense as they know that these are their loyal friends that would help and also protect them as they continued.

They did not stop from running until they came into thier end. A village was close by but too far for them to reach. Now, they came to a stop. They are now being sorrounded by the assassin's. Foxes growled in anger and rage.

The boy held the baby tighter. They stood side by side as thier executioner rushed forward. Sound of splashing of blood could be heard throughout the entire forest, mixed with the clinging of metals. Three dead bodies drop to the ground with a silent 'thud'. Blood streamed across the open space.

The masked assassin's runaway satisfied with thier work. Unbeknown to them one survived. The child. Clueless about the child as they are, they did nothing but run with evil laughs.

The foxes who weren't dead run to the bloody dead bodies and cried. Then they heard it. A cry of a child. Hearing this, they ran to the voice and take it carefully by thier snout, trying thier best not to hurt her. They howled. Hope filled them. Hope they wish would live long.

Amaterasu, the sole survivor of the Kitsune clan. Born in the village covered with blood and dead bodies. Crying in the dark cold night beneath the ground. Pack of fox sorrounding her, howling over the death and fall of their ruined home. But with one hope, they stared into the young child. The look of trust and faith that she will bring back thier peace.

They carried her and brought her to an open path in between two forest. Putting her down, they hoped that someone would save her. And there is one. A blonde woman with violet rhombus mark on her forehead, have picked up the child in her arms. They came out alarming and startling the blonde. They were looking deeply into her that made her think. 'why are they looking at me like that, as if they are reading me', she thought to herself. The foxes on the other hand, bowed. Why? Because they recognized the woman. She was a princess. A great ninja. A medic. She was taken aback by the situation. Then realized...

"Oh dear, kami!" She exclaimed out of shocked and fear. Then she looked at the child in her arms. Emotions surge from within. She was in a state of pure sorrow and pain. "It really did happen but in unexpected way. It has fallen to its deepest grave. Nothing was left but a child. A little child with no much experience yet in life. A child needed to be protected, love and cherish." She said in a sorrowful tone.

"You must live." And with that she took her. The foxes too parted their paths in different ways.

Big things is yet to come. As it is said that once was fallen will come back and will take what was taken. Will come back to be a distraction or to be a savior.

Hi, thank you for reading my first story🥰.....hope you liked it.....

Heheheheh.....

Crimson_Kitsune