꧁Chapter 1꧂

≿━━━━༺3rd POV༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺3rd POV༻━━━━≾

"Come here, Shinsuke. I need to grab something from this store." His grandmother said as they walked into a small store. Upon entering they saw no one at the front counter.

"Is no one here?" Kita asked before his grandmother looked over the counter, her eyes meeting with shiny [E/C] orbs.

"Oh! Hello little boy! I didn't see you there." The old women said as the little boy looked up at her. He then stood up on a stool and was now noticable.

"Hello." The little boy said lazily as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hello young man! Do you have any of this?" She asked as he handed the boy a bottle.

"What is this? I don't know. Where can you find it? I don't know." The boy said as he shrugged.

"Ah! I'm sorry haha! My son [Y/N] seemed to have forgot to tell me to when someone came into the store." A women with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes walked out from the staff room and picked up the little boy.

"Its okay. This young lad was trying to help us." Yumie (that's Kita's grandmother's name) said as she patted the boys head.

"Anyways what do you need help with Yumie~Chan?" The [H/C] haired women asked as she put down the little boy. [Y/N] had then walked around the counter and titled his head at Kita. Kita only looked at the boy before [Y/N] waved at the boy.

"Hi hi." [Y/N] said as Kita looked away for a second before looking back at the boy.

"Hello." Kita said as [Y/N] walked up to the boy.

"What's your name?" [Y/N] asked.

"Shinsuke Kita." Kita said.

"Hi hi Kita~Kun. I'm [Y/N] [L/N]." [Y/N] said lazily as Kita nodded.

"Shinsuke, stay right there. I'm gonna go with Tsumugi~Chan to buy what we need. Okay?" Yumie said as Kita nodded. The two older women walked further into the small store leaving the two boys in the front. Silence fell upon the two boys but it was a comfortable silence.