1

Jiraiya-sensei walked into the room 15 minutes late today. "Sorry I'm late, I just got distracted on the path of life." said Jiraiya.

"That's what you say every morning, sensei!" shouted Sakura.

"Well, today its true. Please welcome our new student! Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruko" said sensei.

A beautiful girl with light blonde hair and ocean blue eyes stepped into the classroom. I felt my mouth drop open but quickly closed it. I looked at the other guys in the room. They all had the same reactions. Neji even had a nosebleed, ha! 'Serves him right! H's the embarrassed one for once!' I said to myself.

"Ms. Namikaze, why don't you sit next to Sasuke over there?" She smiled sweetly and replied "Of course!" I was so focused on how breath taking she was I didn't even realize she was walking towards the two person desk I was sitting at. 

"Alright, Mr.Uchiha. That's enough staring!" I blushed as she sat down next to me.

"Oh, and Sasuke?" asked sensei.

"Yes sir?" I asked in reply.
"I will not have little Uchiha's running around here so please keep to yourself," This remark earned wide eyes from Naruko. I laughed a little while scratching my neck, "Uh, will do... sensei..." I felt the blush rise on my cheeks. Naruko giggled looking at my ears, which were turning tomato red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiraiya's Pov:

I sat in the teachers lounge after school that day. All the teachers had met Nariko now, and we all agreed that she was quite stunning, even Kurenai and Iruka.

"Jiraiya!" Tsunade exclaimed. "You saw how breath taking she was and you put her with SASUKE?!  My NEPHEW!!! He'll have her innocence in his hand within a weeks time!  And I'm not ready to be a great aunt! I didn't even want to be Sasuke's guardian in the first place and now you place him with a girl who he'll have by next Thursday?! Not to mention they'll probably be at MY HOUSE. I gotta live with that?! What did I ever do to you, Yamatoke?! (Since we never knew Jiraiya's last name, I made this one up)

"Well, it started out when you rejected me the first time and-"

"Never mind that Jiraiya!" Tsunade was starting to raise her voice to a dangerous level, so I decided to match hers.

"I already told the kid to keep to himself in so it shouldn't matter!" I shouted at her.

She laughed at my words and continued to yell "You really think that will affect his intentions?! You, the perviest man out there, telling him to keep to himself?! HA!"

"Well, if makes you feel any better, he didn't get a nosebleed like Neji did!!" I yelled at her.

She suddenly stopped. "Wait... you're telling me... that Neji Hyuga... got a nosebleed... over... a... girl?" she asked. 

"yep" I replied.

"Ha! I don't believe it! Not one bit! Neji doesn't care about girls!" she said.

I smiled to myself because I knew what my next move was. "Wanna make a bet on it, then?" I asked her. "Yeah, I actually do because it's not true." 

"Alright then," I said. "If I win you have to go out with me though."

Tsunade's eyes widened but she nodded and we shook on it.

I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts until I found who I was looking for.

*RIIIIIING.......RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"Dad? Whatdoya want?" Kiba asked.

"Kiba, I need you to back me up. Did Neji not get a nosebleed when Nariko walked in today?"

"Yeah, Dad. Why?"

"oh nothing special. Just another bet with Tsunade" I sadi and hung up the phone. Tsunade looked at me with wide eyes and a pale face. 

"Well well well. The Legendary Sucker loses again! Pick you up tonight at 8?"

She nodded and walked out of the room.

It wasn't until then I realized that everyone was still in the teachers lounge...