intro and oc info

My oc was originally introduced in my book into the Deku Verse. I’m changing a few minor things about their appearance. I’m also going to do a back-story. (this is where I’m in 1-A instead of Mineta)

Name: Maddy (its my name but this is an au)

Gender: girl

Quirk: Forest. She can blossom or grow different plants from herself and control them. Her power uses her energy. if plants are cut off they act as normal plants. she can retract the plants back into herself. The more she knows about a plant and the more times she has seen it in real life makes it easier to make those plants. she needs to be hydrated constantly, (it can be any beverage) and needs to be outside more than the regular person.

Hair: long (when put down it goes to the center of her back) It is mostly white except the pink tips. She generally has it put up in a messy bun.

Height: 5'3 or 5'4

Appearance (see above for photo): blue eyes, large, long, jagged scar covering right eye (scar goes down to her jawline. Due to the scar, the eye colour of the right eye is faded and she is blind in that eye) small scar on the bridge of nose, small X scar on left side of jawline, small scar on left eyebrow, (similar to Kirishima’s scar) pale, has freckles and has a prosthetic left leg.

Clothing style: Oversized hoodies, large yoga pants, no shoes and black fingerless gloves

Likes: cooking, baking, art, music, food, starbucks, taking notes on interesting things, being with friends nature

Personality: friendly, energetic, kind, protective (not overly tho), chill, tired, outgoing, adventurous, socal, enthusiastic, (only when something she thinks interesting comes up. not Mei level tho) calm, sensitive about the past, trustworthy, has a lot of walls that are hard and take time to break down, supportive and thankful 

Behaviors: seems to have somewhat of a grudge against wearing socks and shoes. Keeps to herself a lot, has a notebook for drawing and taking notes on things she is interested in, is constantly drinking some kind of coffee, energy drink, or something from starbucks, eats junk food when bored, she is constantly snacking throughout the day, so when it's time for a meal she eats small portions due to eating practically half of her meal in snacks beforehand, likes physical affection, (ex: head pats, nose boops, hugs, etc.) due to being touch starved since the age of 9, will not react to being hit like normal but if the attack will leave a mark, or endanger others, she begins to dodge and becomes a blocking master, and doing that completely unfazed. There are some things considered common knowledge she doesn't know about. When saying hello or goodbye, she does what I call the '2 finger salute.’

Past / Backstory: scars came from a villain attack when she was involved with, at the age of 7, and it resulted in the mall collapsing. At the age of 9, she got cancer in her left leg and had it amputated 5 months later to save her life. 2 months after losing her left leg she lost both her parents to a car crash. She got placed into the foster system and had a lot of bad experiences with foster parents. They would neglect her, abuse her, or just use her for the money the foster care system gave them. At the moment though she is with some kind parents who sadly are constantly preoccupied with work. She got into class 1-A at the UA Highschool. (replacing Mineta) She has some mental issues due to her trauma. (minor PTSD, anxiety, ADHD, insomnia, minor separation anxiety, etc.)