Joseph x Reader

Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
———————
I was reading a book and all of the sudden-    "Y/N!" Joseph whined. I kept on reading,         "Y/N!" Joseph said again. I put my book down and sigh, I go open my door and was greeted with a hug, which I didn't expect. "What's wrong Joseph?" I asked. "Well, I miss you." He says, he picks me up and flops me on to our bed. He than cuddles me, 'Since when as Joseph wanted to cuddle with me?' I thought to myself. "Joseph-" I asked. "What?" He says. "Why are you cuddling with me? You never cuddle with me." I say. "Well I wanted to." He responded with, kissing me. I kissed back. "You know I love you right, Y/N." He said. "And I love you too JoJo." I say. "Than, I guess I should give this to you." He says. He gets up and grabs something, and he pulled out a little box. I sit up quickly. "Y/N... Will you marry me?" He asked, opening the little box. "JoJo... I-I will!" I say with tears streaming down my face, and I hug him. "Hey! Don't cry!" He says. "I'm sorry JoJo, I'm just really happy right now" I say whipping my tears. I let go, and I take the box, and took the ring out, and put it on my ring finger. "JoJo, it's so beautiful." I say. "Not as beautiful as you, my darling~" he says kissing me again. I blush. "I love you" He says, "I love you more." I say.
————————————————————————
Sorry it's short but, I just went with this one. I hoped you enjoyed it! Thank you for so many views!