the number of Amy and Eleven and lab rats

**************************
************************************
Eleven and amy have a number in there wrist that Eleven have a number in her wrist and its the same number of her name amy has the same thing as her sister Eleven amy was number three. She has the number on her wrist the number three and amy has the same name of as three.

Long ago they where in a lab for a while until they were born and we practiced to use are powers they have been doing tests around us for a whole months we got out of the lab they escaped that day before anything happends but now they are fine

But I had another family there names are adam bree and chase and dads and mom are tasha Donald and douglas they found me sence I was 10 years old before I escaped that lab. I was safe with them they took care of me but I found know where Elven is I miss her so much I hope shes ok. I believe the people who take care of me have been stuck here too. This strange world too it's been months like mutants running around the city.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

But now I'm 15 years old so as my siblings and so as my long lost sister Eleven I miss her so much I wish I have the blindfold so that way I can connect her so she can come back home with my family but I don't know if she alive.

I was in the couch just relaxing wacthing my favorite movie disney descendants I was happy to be on a beautiful family and a lovely home.

"Guys dinner is ready" a woman said name tasha out loud. We all went to the diner table and we got to eat is chicken with smash potatoes and and cook fries with ketchup.

(~lab~)

(~lab~)

My siblings, were talking about diffrent stuff like robots and that they were bionic leo has a bionic arm, leo was happy that he's bionic.

Hey guys I'm gonna end it here for now I'm sorry it was short tomorrow I'm going to post some more bye guys.