surprise bitch

Author's note -----------

Hello, I'm Blake, my pronouns are they/them and this is my first story that I am publishing so please be kind. I really appreciate constructive criticism just be nice :)

Also btw this is an Eri Aizawa x OC story
And I know, I know, Eri's age is waaaay off for the ages of everybody else, but just be patient the story will explain

I really hope you enjoy this story ;-;
--------------------------

This is not the actual story quite yet, I want you guys to get to know this character a little bit

Name: Eijira Ashido
Nickname: Eiji
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Age: 16
Quirk: Hardening with bonuses
Hair: Black, short almost down to shoulderes. Pulled into a smally ponytail most of the time
Eyes: Ruby red iris, black sclera
Skin: Carmal
Other: Horns like Mina's but bigger and black. Her teeth are pointed like Kirishimas but slightly more vampiresh
Btw in this story, Mina's parents are black, so therefore Mina is black even though she has pink skin from her quirk
So Eijira is mixed

Okie finalllllly onto the story ---------------

Eijira Ashido p.o.v
Age sixteen

"~Wakey wakey you slept through your alarm~" I heard a sing songy voice say as my blankets were ripped off me exposing me to the cold air.

I hissed and curled into a small ball "Moooom gimme my blankets baaack" "Nope" I heard her say then she climbed onto my bed and started bouncing

"Moooooooom noooo" I said trying to stay on the bed "You have got to get up you slept through your alarm and you have ten minutes to get ready then we have to go" She said while trying to push me off my bed "Fine fine!" I said swating her hands away.

She sat back "Okay but if you make me late to work then you have to do dishes for a week!" She said smiling then she hoped up and left my room.

I sighed and hugged my pillow then kissed my bed "I will be back for you my dear" Then I sat up and got out of bed. I went over to my closet then froze  wait, did mom say I only had ten minutes to get ready? I went a lot faster after that, grabbing my uniform and rushing to the bathroom and got ready as fast as I could.

I finished in the bathroom and ran back to my room and grabbed my already packed backpack, my phone, earbuds and my red beanie then slipping on my Doc Martin boots and ran out of my room.

I went to the front door and grabbed Adora's leash. "Adooora" I called out and my big blondie german sheperd came running from the kitchen and I put the leash on her and took her out.

When I came back inside I put the leash away "Mooom i'm ready to go i'm gonna wait in the car" I shouted then walked out of the apartment.

I got into the car and played games on my phone for a minute then Mom got into the car.

My school was only about two miles away so it was a quick drive but I always enjoyed the drive because, for the few minutes we had we would turn the music up and sing along.

I loved my Mom, most kids my age are always annoyed by their parents but my Mom and I are super close and she is a cool parent, unlike all the other parents and adults I have met, except my aunts they both awesome.

Mom pulled to a stop "Okay here we are kiddo" I got out of the car "Have good day at work bye Mom" I said "Thanks hon now only get in a fight if you have too" I giggled and went to close the door "Wait Eiji"

I opened the door all the way again "Yes Mom?" "Please come straight home after school there is somthing that I need to talk to you about" She had a thoughtful, almost pained look on her face "Um okay I can do that" I said and she smiled at me "Thanks Hon have a good day"