👤I Love You, Eternally👤

* 3 months later *

"Mr. Chivaaree, the meeting will start in ten minutes." His secretary Nine said, and Bright just nodded without looking at the boy on the door.

He stood up before straightened and fixed his suit and watch the busy city on his side, by the window. He smiled a little before he murmured,

"I miss you, baby." He said as tears blurred his eyes. He breathed hard and closed his eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling out of his sockets.

"It's been three months, and I still miss you, and I love you forever, I love you eternally." He murmured again, and a tear escaped his eyes making him laughed bitterly at his misery before he wiped them and calmed himself.

Later on, he slowly walked out of his room and to the meeting hall, where a new business partner will be signing in contract with their company.

.
.
.

"Bright, where do you want to go?" His butler and his friend Zee said as he was again, signed as Bright's driver together with Saint on his side.

"To a flower shop." He answered as he looked at the window and silence engulfed the three of them.

"Okay.. You haven't visited them for a month now." Zee mumbled in a low voice but loud enough for Bright to hear him, but he paid no mind and focused on the building they passed by.

"It's been three months since they left." Saint uttered and another silence eat them again, until they reached the flower shop.

Bright got out of the car together with the two and entered the flower shop.

"Oh. Hey! It's been a while since I last saw the three of you." Kitty, the former agent of them smiled as she guide them to the section of flower she knew too well they will bought..

Sunflower, different colors of tulips and a lilac was what Bright bought and Saint and Zee bought white, red and pink roses.

"Time flew so fast.. It's just like yesterday, we're just talking to him, but then now, he's six feet under the ground." Kitty spoke while arranging the flowers Bright bought and then next is Saint and Zee's.

"Yeah. We missed him.. Them, although I'm not that close to the other man, I still missed them cause he held a great piece of mine and Win's life.." Bright uttered as he looked at the flowers that were now in his hands.

"Yeah. I missed his smiles, his laugh, his jokes sometimes, his kindness, all of it...." Saint also said and after that passed a minute of silence before Bright decided to finally go and they bid their goodbyes to her.

When they reached the cemetery, they already saw the flowers in each grave together with his unborn baby who they created her own tomb.

The same flowers as what Bright and the two butlers bought were placed their, neatly and fresh.

"They already came here." Zee asked more like a statement and the two just nodded..

"The family already visited." Bright thought before he placed the big bouquet of flowers he's holding in the center, in his daughter's tomb but it's big enough to also reached the other two tombs in her sides.