You Broke Me First

Hermione Granger was cooking dinner after her stressful day at work

Suddenly, she hears a knock on her door. She opens it and sees her ex-lover Draco Malfoy standing there with his greasy hair and you can tell he hasn't showered in a few days.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione asks, staring at her messy companion.

"I miss you, Mia, I love you. I know what I did was horrible but I feel so lost without you." He replied.

"No you don't. You never talk about yourself, but you should have told me you were thinking about someone else." She starts.

"You're always drunk at a party but you tell me your car broke down so you couldn't come find me." She continues."You disappeared for a few months after sending me a simple text about breaking up."

 "I was prepared to clean you up when shit doesn't go your way" Hermione adds.

"And like me, my stupid self I did, but now I ran out of every reason." She sighs.

"So no you don't, you don't love me. You are in love with the idea of being in love with me." She replies.

"I'm going to change, I promise!" Draco cries out.

"No you won't. You're just going to be this perfect boyfriend for this short period of time then you're going to leave me heartbroken again so I'm not going to give you another chance."

" Please, I need you." He begs, he is desperate.

You want more reasons? Here they are." Hermione is getting impatient.

"I didn't believe it when Harry told me you were snogging Greengrass in the corridors, cause you moved on quicker than I could ever. You know that hurt? I used to stare at my phone just to see your name. But now that you're here, I don't know what to say." Hermione lists out. "I know you so well, when shit doesn't go your way you expect me to face it. But I'm not going to find anymore excuse anymore."

"Now suddenly you're asking for me to come back. Could you tell me where did you get the damn nerve. You can say you miss all that we had."

"I do love you, I'm sorry." He argues.

 "But I don't really care how bad it hurts anymore." She pushes him out the door. " When you broke me first." She spats in his face and slams the door.

Draco stands numbly as the door slams on his face. He finally knew he messed up his relationship. He walks out and vows to become a better person.

Hermione leans against the door. She finally got over him. After months of sleepless nights, she finally got everything out. She is free again.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I absolutly love this song so much so I decided to make a one- shot for this. Please vote!

Banana xx