Chapter 1

As the van's wheels were rolling I could still hear the screams of my father which brought me into this very situation. Why does this happen to me. I don't deserve all of this. I can't possibly imagine myself in a military costume with a gun in my hands, I can't even trow a ball properly how could I go to freaking military school? I used to always say to myself that everything happened for a reason, but then again, what is the reason for this, what will this bring me?

It was getting darker out side, it was approximately six in the afternoon in a day of May. I could see from the corner of my eye my dad's hands rub nervously on the steering wheel. He was in such a mood because of me, but I don't deserve to get this kind of punishment because of my bad behaviours and grades.

If you actually take the time to reflect on the situation he is completely destroying my public image. What would people at school think of me gone to military school, what would Charlotte say. I was popular and I had everything, boys, friends, everything a sixteen year old hight school girl could ask for.

Suddenly my father pulled into a parking lot, there was a hight building with the following written "Self-defensive and training Military school of America"

Oh god no.

We had drove two hours and this is were my life ends. I feel so bad and I can't describe it. It's an emotion like none other, I never felt it before up until this moment.

"Come on we're here." My father said with his eyebrows arched downwards.

As he closed his car door I was still opening mine. We entered the building, there were too soldiers at the gate, frizzed, not letting out one single sigh, not one single blink, nothing. Froze, completely froze.

The building was tremendous, people weren't dressed in a usual military uniform. Not like does ones that you could see in movies. They were people in a dark blue uniform, other in intense withe and finally the camouflage uniform that you can usually spot in movies.

As my father was talking to the receptionist, I was on my cellphone searching for wi-fi. As you might have all imagined there wasn't wi-fi or any of such.

"Okay take care I'll see you in two weeks." My dad said with a small sign of frustration in his voice and closed roughly the door behind him.

What? I was about to stay two weeks here without going home? No, no, no this ca-

"Would you mind if I was to show you your room, Jefferson ?"
Interrupted a voice. It was the receptionist's voice that my dad talked to earlier. She was a bit chubby, but she smiled and looked lovely. She had blond hair and blue ocean eyes. But why would she call me by my last name? Why couldn't she just say Rose?

"No ma'm." I answered politely, as I was glancing for her name on her withe uniform.

When I finally got the chance to read "Beaker" on the trifling name tag we had arrived to room "210"
Beaker opened the sinister beige door with a metallic bracelet placed on her right hand. I was very curious to see the room I was going to spend the next two weeks in.

At my big surprise I had a room partner. My partner had a dark blue uniform, I really did not get why the uniform would vary so much. The receptionist left me in the room as she was gently closing it.

"Hey" I said friendly as I let my bag slip on the floor.
"Hello, I'm student Jason and I'll be your room partner, your are due to the commandant's office in approximately ten minutes." She said as she was turning the page of her book, her mouth clenched and her eyebrows tensed. Jason was reading a book called "The art of flying", there was a one-passenger plane on the book's cover. She surly was diplomatic and organized.