chapter one

Chapter one

   Another day goes by, working at the same corner store in the same town in Jersey. My shift finally ended, I stopped my local Panera for dinner. 

'Hey its better than 7-11 hotdogs so'

When I got home I immediately crashed on my couch, I was almost asleep before i got a discord notification from @spook Huntin babbit 

spook Huntin babbit: DEAR GOD PHILLY STOP WITH THE KERM**T

Philosophical_lemon: mwahahahaha NEVER >:)

ehh_its_morgee: PHILLY NOOOOOO

TOOThtoad: it's too late for this shit da phvwk

eh_its_morgee: TOADDDDDD

TOOThtoad: hey sexy;)

spook huntin sprout: NOT THE KERMEAT NEVER AGAIN GOOD LORD PLEASE

TOOThtoad: sprout when can I take you out?

spook hunting sprout: You can pick me up whenever because I already fell for you

eh_its_morgee: smooooth

spook huntin babbit: We got a smooth operator over here

TOOThtoad: sprout your hand in marriage💍

Joe P: so I bought this ring for nothing y/n

TOOThtoad: I meannnnnnnnn

Joe P: i didn't see you today :(

TOOThtoad: bet you won't come over 

Joe P: on my way

Philosophical_lemon: wut

I hear a knock at the door 'omg he actually came?' I got up to open the door, low and behold joe holding a warm box of pizza. He smiled then just walked into my apartment, his hair as messy as ever he placed the pizza box on the counter then walked over to me and hugged me, more engulfing me in one

"You had a bad day huh?" 

"Kinda, it was really just long and I'm tired.” he pulled away, and just stared at me. Examining my face, he looked as if the was in awe, it was making me kinda self contuse. “Is there something on my face haha” he blinked then laughed it off. He pulled me to the couch, I immediately got back up to grab the pizza, his eyes following me. “What im hungry” Joe rolled his eyes and stole a bite of my slice. We goofed off basically all night, we ended up doing a karaoke at like 12:30 on a tuesday, so my nagiorsers probably were pissed. I was loud and very bad. Joe was Joe, he sang like there were thousands of people watching him, I wanted this moment to last forever. I wanted him to be my secret- for him to be all mine, i wanted to be selfish with his attention, with his love- fuck no i dont wanna fuck this up were just friendes, just friends.

I was sitting on the couch he was lying next to me, his head on my thigh. I subconsciously started playing with his hair while he was on his phone. He looked up at me, his blue eyes looked almost pouty “Should i go live?” my previous thought came back to me ‘I want him to be all mine’ i brushed it off “do it do it do it” he laughed “okay let's go” he got up and grabbed his coat. “Hold on let me get my stuff” after about 20-30 minutes we got to his place, then went straight to the basement. He got everything set up, we talked while before he stated “y/n what should i play?” “leaves is that even a question” he gave me a look than laughed.

I sat there i had a plan

“The sun is out but you not shine’n i let you in i love to lose~  i wash my hand with d-” time to strike  “DAIRY WATER” we laughed than he continued but i sang with him for the rest of live.
The live ended and we both about to crash for the night. 

Joe's POV
"That was i'm happy you were here y/n" they looked at me and smiled "I'm happy i was here to haha" fuck they're so beautiful. "Come on I need sleep."

I woke up next to y/n, they were all curled up in my bed. I moved they hair out of they face and kissed they forehead.

"I love you y/n"