Deku has a sister!!

(Bakugou's pov)

I open my eyes to see a wood roof above me i push it open  and walk out to see a dark black sky filled with stars, i turned around a see a Tombstone saying Katsuki Bakugo a best friend and a loving son, I'M DEAD i said loud in my head. I walked home with my hood up, my skin was pale like i was sick or something, I knocked on and I was answered by my crying mother she looked at me shocked that her dead son was standing in front of her door. She gave me a big hug and told me to come in i explained what happened. After a hour or two she told me that dad and her had to meet the Midoriya because they had someone that they wanted us to meet. See told me to take a shower and get dressed.

~Time skip~
(Your pov)

My mom told me and izuku to get dressed that we had some people come over.

Izuku was wearing this:

And i was wearing this:

Izuku heard a knock on the door, he opened it to see new people that i don't remember seeing before i was sitting on the couch drinking y/f/d (your favorite drink) i put my cup down as they walk in

Izuku heard a knock on the door, he opened it to see new people that i don't remember seeing before i was sitting on the couch drinking y/f/d (your favorite drink) i put my cup down as they walk in. Izuku was crying i ran to him.

"Hey izuku are you ok"

"Ya I'm fine y/n"

My mom came in to the living room.

"Y/N this is Mitsuki,Masaru and Katsuki Bakugo guys this is Y/N my daughter"

"Hello it nice to meet you" I said as i shake there hands

"It nice to meet you too dear" miss. Bakugou said with a smile Mr. Bakugou and Katsuki didn't say anything they just smiled.

"Deku how come you never told me you had a sister" the blonde hair boy ask izuku

"Well umm I didn't know intell yesterday  mom just told me that someone was come over and explained how my father took Y/N when we were little."

~Time skip~

We were all having a good time when it was time for bed, mom slept in my room, izuku and Bakugou shared a room and m
Miss and Mr Bakugou slept in my mom's room for the night.

384 words I hope you enjoyed this chapter  bye