Lock the Door

*Early in the morning

Win and Team is in the bathroom at the same time. While Win is peeing, Team is meticulously shaving his beard.

Win washed his hand in the sink after he flushed the toilet.

"I will prepare our breakfast first okay?" Win said to Team but the other man ignored him as he was busy shaving.

Silence means yes.

Win was about to leave when...

"Hia, locked the door." Team said while not looking to Win.

"Huh?" Win asked surprisingly.

"I said lock the door." This time Team said in serious tone.

"What do you mean?"

"Argh! Hia! Don't you know what 'locked the door' means?!" Team said as he rolled his eyes to the older man.

He doesn't know if this nong is teasing him but he likes dominant Team. Aside from that, sex in the shower was literally hot.

"Are you sure?" Win asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I be sure?! Just locked it will you!" Team already sound irritated.

"Okay... As you wish. " Win smirked and locked the door.

After Win locked the door, he looked at Team whose meticulously shaving his beard.

'Should I wait for him to finish shaving his beard? I mean... It will take long for sure knowing him, and does he even know what sensation his beard brings when he suck my little buddy? But then... Okay I will just wait for him to finish.' Win said to himself.

After a few minutes, Team was already done shaving his beard.

"Okay done!" He proudly said to himself.

While inspecting if there's a few strand left he noticed Win standing beside him.

"Oh! Hia what are you still doing here?"

"Huh? You said locked the door." Win asked him confusingly.

"What I mean Hia is locked the door when you leave!" Team raised his voice frustratingly

"I thought... You want me... And you... In the shower... Steamy---." Win didn't even finished his word when Team throw him the facial wash.

"Ai sat Hia! I will take a bath that's why I want you to lock the door! Early in the morning and all you can thing is sex! I'm still sore from last night you dumbass!" Team shouts at him while throwing anything he can reached in.

Win is immediately unlocked the door and run outside to avoid what Team is throwing in to him.

"Ay! Nong! Sorry! I didn't know! It's just that-- ouch! Hey! Don't throw the bottle of conditioner!" Win said as he tried to cover himself.

"Just cook our breakfast and don't even try to go near the door!" Team shouts at him and closed the door loudly.

As Win heard the locked from the bathroom, he sighs in relief.

"Hooo... What a tough nong..." Win said tiredly but smiling because he suddenly feel that they look like a married couple.

'Can't wait to marry him soon... '