To Be Loved is to Suffer

Ombrage: "Are you sure about this?"

Odium: "Yeah, this seems like a really bad idea."

Y/n: "Not like I have a choice... the Legend says that once that a Joker can only be victorious if they kill the other with their Powers of the Undead alone... the means no Armor, and no Rouzers... just me, Ritza, his Red Scythe and my Golden Sword."

Odium: "But, what do we do while you fight?"

Y/n: "Help my friends and fight back any ShuShus that try to escape the island, got it?"

Flying through the air, Odium carried Y/n with his claw like feet, while Ombrage flew next to them, the two ShuShus nodded, before Odium let go of Y/n. The Undead only fell for a moment, before he landed at the top of the Mountain.

On the Mountain's Peak, Y/n to the right with a Gold and Black aura... while Ritza sat to the left with a Red and White aura and his scythe over his shoulder. In between them both, being the Stone of Sealing.

Y/n: "I thought you would have joined the fight between me and First."

Ritza: "I would have..."

Ritza the removed his hand off of his neck, revealing a scar was there across just neck, as if someone had tried to cut his head off.

Ritza: "But the bastard attacked me before running off... natural I need to heal before our Duel."

Y/n: "Any idea why he attacked you?"

"A Traitor...."

Y/n's eyes then widened as odd whispers came from the Sealing Stone.

Y/n: "The hell..."

Ritza: "You can hear it? The voice of Jashin."

Y/n: "Yeah. I hate it."

Ritza: "Well get used to it..."

Ritza then rose to his feet as he pointed his Scythe at Y/n, but as he did, his form suddenly changed.

Joker Ritza: "Because the Voice of Jashin will be the Last you hear."

Y/n: "Is that so. Then you better Watch yourself..."

Y/n then summoned his Golden Sword, and transformed himself.