𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬

Hey there! So basically I own an AHS roleplay discord server. I will be posting the responses of both myself and the writer of Michael. Here is the server information.

𝐀𝐇𝐒: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧
═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════
Our story begins when Michael Langdon had grown a decade overnight. As the days passed, Constance had come to find out that not only his body grew. But his mind did as well. He was smart, stubborn, and tender hearted. But this didn’t stop his episodes and fits of anger. One day Constance had called for a divine intervention. The priest, speaking divine words, caused Michael to slit the priest’s throat letting him bleed to death. When Constance found out, she kicked Michael out of her home. In this timeline Mallory had created a paradox causing the timeline to take matters into it’s own hands. In this new timeline, before Mallory could hit Michael, a young girl had bumped into Michael. She had saved his life. Michael, noticing the girl had saved him from the oncoming car, he helped her up. This is where Mallory has noticed something change in Michael. As if he realized he has a second chance. Seeing how he interacted with the young girl, she decided to let see where this would put Michael.

This young girl had turned out to be a witch by the name of Josie. Michael viewed Josie with angel wings on her back. She was his angel. As Michael spent more time with her, the more he began to develop feelings for her. As a new threat arises, the Robicheaux coven will need to train Michael as one of their own. Mallory, telling Michael who he truly is, decides to give him a chance. Can Josie help Michael become a better person? Or will Michael always be destined to take a dark path.
══════════════════════
What we offer:
➽LGBTQ+ safe community!
➽A friendly and welcoming staff!
➽Rp channels of locations from all AHS seasons!
➽The chance to roleplay a character from any season of AHS.
➽A fun and semi-literate roleplay community!
══════════════════════
Server Invite: https://discord.gg/h4pjmvxSm8

Server Banner: https://giphy.com/gifs/ahsfx-american-horror-story-ahs-apocalypse-1rK66GzEfNAOHPcduJ
══════════════════════

And here are the credits to everyone helping!

Thank you to Cᴏᴅʏ ғᴇʀɴ’s ʙɪᴛᴄʜ#2504 on discord for their beautiful writing for Michael. This definitely would not be possible without them. I also thank everyone who helped me make the server and come up with the idea. I hope people see our story and decide to join us and our fun little community!