Chapter 1: Beginning

Tsuna Pov

'Knock'

'Knock'

'Knock'

"Your highness??" A woman voice called.

'Ugh... what time is it?' I ask myself while rubbing my eyes from the sudden call. I sit up and stretch my arm in the air.

'Yawn'

"Please wait for a couple of minutes," I said in a gentle voice.

"As you wish your highness" The maid replied.

I went to my bathroom and take a bath that didn't last for too long, once I finish I went out half-naked, towel coving my lower part and went to my closet and grab one of my outfits. I finally finish everything I opened my door seeing my personal maid standing behind my door waiting for me.

"Your highness, your father wants to speak with you in his office" She bowed.

"Thank you for informing me," I said with a smile that I notice my personal maid blush.

"I-It's my j-job as your p-personal maid, your highness" She stuttered still having a red face, she bowed and went back to her next destination. I start walking towards my father's office.

'It must be about the tutor of my younger brothers again' I thought since my hyper tuition said it is. Hearing the word tutor reminds me of my childhood days with reborn. I shivered from a bad experience.

Ever since I died, I've been reborn to this world by Checkerface also I call him uncle Kawahira now since why not, I didn't get mad or anything even though I look like my 4 great grandfather which he told me that it much be fate that I look like him in this world but under the name Ciel Von Granzreich, the second prince of Granzreich kingdom. I sign deeply while walking towards my father's office. I'm also glad that I don't suffer from hellish paper works cause of my 'dear' guardians but I miss those days.

Even though I live like a new level and I know I need to treat them as my new family it will never replace my love deep inside my heart from my old family, my guardians, my friends, that I hope they are still here with me uncle Kawahira mention that they are here too but I can't leave the castle ground for time being since knowing my father won't let me without someone he trusts guarding me. I clench the pacifier hanging around my neck but it's not visible to others since I cover it with my mist flames that I notice I have when I am training myself when I was young. For thinking too deep, I didn't recognize I finally reach my father's office.

'Here we go' I thought, one of the butler bowed to me and knock and told him about my arrival. I heard my father's voice say come in. The butler opened the door slowly seeing my father sitting on his chair hands on his desk with a weird smile on his face. I sweatdrop seeing my father looking like an idiot that I get used to it.

"You wish for my presence father," I said with a soothing voice with a bow, the butler bowed and left, slowly closing the door behind me. "And you probably already know why I call you here Ciel I presumed," My father said in his serious tone.

"Is it about the tutor of my younger brothers who...I think quit again this time?" I said then close my eyes and look at my father's desk. 'Nothing but paper works' I sign.

"I call another royal tutor and this time it's my dear old friend of mine who will come over to take the position of the royal tutor," Father said with a smile. "Your old friend?" I ask that tilt my head to the side from the confusion. 'Must be really close to him seeing my father never show this kind of smile'

"I know you just returned to the palace Ciel yesterday after so many years you been away, 10 years I supposed from your mother's request," Father said. 'It's not a request but direct order, father' I thought and just sign again.

"It's fine father, besides I can look around like I always do when I was young," I said with an innocent smile that made my father blush. "Nothing change in the palace Ciel but I want you to check on your brothers how they will treat their new tutor you might get interested" Father suggested.

"Understood" I bowed and look at my father "Anything else you want me to do father?" I ask. I saw my father sign and lean against his chair then look at me with his sad-looking eyes that I notice even though he tried to hide it. 'Not this again' As my hyper intuition warns me.

"Why can't you just take the throne Ciel you know you're suitable for being the new king than any of your brothers" Father plead. 'Here we go again about his other self' I thought.

"Father... you know even if I wanted to, I can't since... I took mother's responsibility before she died, you know that right, besides I, have faith on my younger brothers someday they will be suitable to the throne than Eins-nii and I" I said revealing the orange pacifier around my neck that starting to glow but later on it went back to original.

"I know that but-" I saw my father gripping his hands hard from the frustration he feels right now. "Father" I murmured looking at him sadly.

'He really becomes overprotective over me seeing me the new sky Arcobaleno, that he taught, soon I will die in the certain age like my mother but the sky curse might have got a different effect on me, still, I can predict the future slight like Luce-san, Aria-san, and Yuni-chan'

Even here in this world the pacifiers still exist to keep the balance of the other world. I only discover about the sky arcobaleno bearer was my mother Titania von Granzreich when I was 10 years old a sudden attack around the palace was made that wanted to kill my mother. Me protecting my younger siblings, Kai was 6, Bruno was 5, Leonhard was 4 and Licth was 3 at that time.

I manage to make it out alive thanks to my older brother Eins who saved me, even though my body can't handle so many flames at that time lucky I still manage to fight but failed without using my flames since it will take too many suspicions that I have flames inside me. Ever since that day my mother separates me from my younger siblings saying it's for the better that I followed so I grow up with my mother's side since she knows I'm going to be the heir of the pacifier so she needs to do it for my safety.

I opened my eyes seeing my father finally calm down I walk in front of him.

"Father, it's not your fault what happened that day, please don't blame yourself" I hold my father's hand calmly and gently. "Mother might not be here but I promise her that I will protect our family, I will fulfill her role to bring peace in this country" 'With my dying will' I said with a smile.

"Your too kind Ciel just like your mother, no wonder she chose you to handle her responsibility than anybody else," Father said in pain while gripping my hands so tightly but smile at the end.

'The sky who accepts all no matter what' I thought and hearing my mother's voice echo in my head. 'My dear Ciel no matter what happens don't think of revenge, instead, help anybody around my dear little sky no matter what if even an enemy or an ally who needs help' I smile hearing my mother's voice inside of me.

"I must go now father, I will give you my result of observing them later" I bowed and left my father's office, I let the mist do its job to make me invisible. Straight to the castle front gate, I look around the area seeing two guards standing guarding the front gate. 'Father was right; the palace never changes a bit after 10 years' I thought while looking at the structure of the palace.

After a few minutes of waiting, I saw a carriage stop by in front and I saw a small guy went out inside of it.