Fred and George

"Happy birthday" The boys say waking you up. You were spending your birthday at the burrow and was super excited. I sat up and yawned.
'Well well, doesnt she look pretty when shes sleepy" Fred said to George, you look at them,
"I can hear you, you know" you said sitting up, Fred winked at you and George handed you a present.
"Is this a prank?" You ask
"I'm offended you would think so" Fred
You opened it slowly, Fred and George sat down either side of you, as you opened it you realised what it was.

"BOYS!" You yelled "why would you get me lingerie?"
"Why dont you put it on and show us what it looks like?" George suggested
"Why on eart-" you got cut off by Fred grabbing you by your neck and kissing you, "Fred" you whisper, George starts kissing your neck making you moan into Fred's mouth. All of a sudden both boys pull away and get off the bed, "Now Y/N" George said, "Get dressed" Fred finished, they both left the room and you got up.

Shocked by what just happend you got undressed and put on the black lacy one piece on, 'no' you thought, you put on a tshirt and a skirt on over it, there was a knock on the door, "you dressed?" fred asked, you opened the door and walked straight past them, "That's not what we ment" George said, You turned around and said "I know" you continued walking down the stairs knowing that the boys were following, you turned around and lifted up your skirt to show the one peice underneath, Then kept walking down to get breakfast.

"Happy birthday darling" Molly said when we got down to the kitchen, there was a chorus of happy birthdays from around the table. You sat down and a plate of pancakes was put in front of you. The boys sat down on either side of you, That's when you had an idea, "Do we want to play a game of quittich after breakfast?" You asked, "Maybe after lunch, it's quite cold at  the moment" Fred quickly said, "Yeah, me and the girls  are going out to get you a present after breakfast" Molly said.

"oh okay, after lunch then" you said, George reached over under the table and on your upper thigh, you looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Halfway though eating, Molly and Auther took out everyone to get you a birthday present, The boys said they already got you one so they didnt have to go, it was just you, Fred and George at home.

They all left through the fireplace out of the living room. Fred pushed his pancakes his away and looked at me, "I dont feel like pancakes anymore, he pushed back his chair and pulled you onto him, He put his hand on your throat and started kissing your neck, you felt his hardness against your skirt, George came over and started kissing you. George picked you up and started walking upstairs. When you got into the room he pinned you against the wall, Fred got undressed and you could see his hard dick, he noticed you looking "like what you see do you, Bro give her here", they trained spots and Fred through you on the bed, he took off my shirt and handcuffed your hands to the bed frame.

He yanked off your skirt and climbed on top of you, he hooked his hands into the lace of the lingerie on your waist, and pulled himself down to kiss you, George came over "move over", Fred uncuffed you and pulled you up, George got on the bed and they forced you on all fours, Fred got close to your face, "Your so fucking beautiful Y/N"
he grabbed your hair and put his dick in your mouth and trusted while George moved the lingerie  and stuck his dick in your ass. You kept moaning on Freds dick, they both pulled away at the same time making you disappointed, they pushed you down on the bed and stared at you.

Fred grabbed you buy the neck and pulled you to the edge of the bed, he got onto his knees and put his head near your pussy, George got on the bed and put his dick in your mouth. Fred started twirling his tongue around, and finding your clit. You kept moaning on George's dick, George kept thrusting harder every time you moaned, cumming in your mouth he collapsed onto the bed, and you swallowed, impressed he started making out with you. Fred kept getting your clit and you came in his mouth, moaning into George's mouth, Fred got up and started kissing your stomach giving you hickeys over your stomach and thighs, then got up and put his dick into you, he kept hitting you g-spot making you grab onto George, Fred finished and came inside of you, he collapsed next to you and George.

Fred grabbed you away from George and stuck his tongue in your mouth, George started fingering you, When you all heard it, they were back, the boys got off and got dressed, leaving me naked on the bed, George picked me up and took me to the shower and turned it on for me.