𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 71

The next day, I wake up on the couch, my body hurts like a bitch and when I check for Grace, she's not here

The next day, I wake up on the couch, my body hurts like a bitch and when I check for Grace, she's not here. She ignores me the whole day at school, she asks Alex to bring her home and this pisses me off even more.

The evening she stays closed in the bathroom so I simply give up and walk downstairs to have a hot tea to calm my nerve before ending this stupid game that will hurt the both of us. I will simply talk with her and works things out. This is what I thought until a very, very sexy Grace, dressed with a black, short dress, high heels and her hair completely straightened, walks down the stairs. The makeup on her face is almost not visible, just as I like her.

''Hi,'' she says and I melt under her figure, confused. She looks like an angel and a stranger. I don't know this Grace. ''Don't wait for me, I'll be home late'' she smiles and reaches for the door handle. God knows if I'm going to let her go out with that dress on. I jump over the couch and spin towards her until I can prevent her from opening the door.

''You're not going out dressed like that if I'm not your date,'' I harshly say and she turns around, ready to face me. I have no good intention and that little dress...is not helping

Harry's POV.

Grace grins at my statement and uses her hand sassily, moving her finger upside down like I'm a bitch that she needs to destroy.

''And who's going to stop me? you?'' She laughs in my face, shaking her head in disbelief. She became serious again in a heartbeat, sending daggers through me with her electric blue eyes.

''Oh c'mon Harry. You are not good with jokes and that was probably the worst,'' she utters and I narrow my eyes. I breathe slowly trying to control my rage but sassy Grace is not easy to put up with. I think I'm going to smash something else on the ground before I start to smash her body somewhere else to make her use her voice for something useful, such as screaming my name.

''I wasn't joking Grace'' I say harshly and she turns around to grab the handle but I stop her, blocking the door. I brush my nose to her neck and breathe in her scent. The smell of strawberry is stronger because I've not been with her for too long. Usually it is barely noticeable and that doesn't make me happy. I love how she tastes of strawberry. I even went to the mall to buy the same bubble bath that she uses back home. I slightly bite down on her shoulder and she jerks me away.

''Harry,'' she says and I touch the spots that her dress leaves bare a little over her hips, feeling how warm she is and growling in silence. I slide my hand inside and embrace her stomach. This moment is so perfect, the way she's abandoning herself to me, little by little.

As her breathing is starting to increase, her chest raises so much to touch the door and then coming back to its place. I'm hypnotized by this, by her. Her dress embraces her body and barely covers her crotch, but no girl could wear a dress like this without looking like a slut, no girl but Grace. Because of her being so self-conscious, she is not too girly or a cocktease, it makes her so elegant and fancy. She doesn't know this but I do.