The Move To L.A

Danielle POV

It was 8:00 and we had to be out the house by 11:00. Today was the day my mom, my brothers and I move to California. I was so sad and I didnt want to go. I would miss my bestfriends so much but I knew it had to be done. I sent out a mass text to Christie, Christelle, Janiah, Jemya and Rachael. Meet me at my house in half an hour I sent. They all replied Ok. Danielleee, mom said come and get breakfast, I heard my older brother Jaden yell. OK i said annoyed, after I ate breakfast I went upstairs and did my hygiene. After I came out the shower I put on some khaki pants with a white crop top and my gamma blue 11s. It was pretty cold in Florida so I assumed it was gonna be cold in Cali too so I grabbed my thug beanie ( Photo Above). I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My annoying little brother jumped on me and was messing up my hair, I was about to slap him but then my mom walked in so I just waited for squad to pull up. *knock knock* I ran to the door and Hugged my girls. Jemya of course had to say awee look at her short chubby legs! We all laughed and drove to the airport.

* At the airport*

Bye Guys I said tearing up. Bye they all said in unison, Janiah and I did our handshake, I dapped Jemya and I squeezed the hell out of Christelle , Went on my tippy toes to hug christie and hugged Racheal. Then we all laughed at our inside joke ( her lotion selling ass. lmaoo) and I went into security.

Malak POV

Yo Destorm you got the things for the neighbors? Yea he said. Ight coo. Tayvion what if the new neighbor is a girl? or what if she is a fan? Yeaa that would be like asf tayvion said. Rightt, just then benny rushed through the door telling us the new neighbor arrived. Yeet I said what she look like? Tayvon said nigga you dont even know if its a girl.. You right, so benny is it a girl? Yup he said popping the P. Alright then. lets go meet her.

Danielles POV

OMGG this house is amazing I said to myself. I sat down and went on twitter and posted a tweet saying "just moved to Cali and this house is AMAZING!' As soon as we came in I heard a knock on the door. My mom was unpacking so she told me to get the door. Alright mom I said. I peeked through the blinds and was so surprised to see Malak watson, Tayvion Power, Ben taylor and Destorm Power from vine. I decided to casualy open the door and act cool, but on the inside I was screaming and jumping up and down. Um hi I said nervously my name is Danielle, how may I help you? Tayvion was about to speak but malak quickly jumped infornt and said my name is malak and we just want to welcome you to the neighborhood. Thanks I said I smiled and invited them and while Destorm handed me a box of cookies. Thanks I said and my mom is in the basement if you wanna meet her I said. He said yea and left. Malak benny and tay sat on the couch with me and we started to talk. I told them I oved thier vines and they said cool, maybe we can make one togethe someday I heard Malak say. Yea that would be nice I answered blushing. I told that I would be attending John Oaks Middle School (Fake School) and they said that they went to that school so they told me to give them my number so that we can all walk to school together and so they can introduce me to their friends. Awe thanks I said. They said no problem but its getting kinda late and we have school tommorow. Destrom came from the basement and said time to go, so I hugged the boys and they left. Before I went to sleep I put my hair in a messy bun, put on a white tank top and some Minny Mouse pajama bottoms and went into bed. I tweeted saying " one of the best days ever".

Thats it for today, comment if you wanna be in it just leave your name, age , personality, and crushes. Please rate it!✨💕