the beginning

Hi my name is melody and I'm a death song. This is how my story begins.

A small orange egg starts to crack. The mother noticed and call for her mate. His name was sound wave and he was very protective over his territory and family. He flys into the cave and looks at his mate. Her name was shimmer and she was very mean and aggressive. They watch as the egg brakes open to reveal a female baby death song. They stared at their hatchling. She opens her eyes to see her parent's. Her eyes were a strange shade of dark purple. Her parents look at each other confused. All death songs have orange eyes but as they continue to look at their daughter they notice she also has light blue scales. Her parents think for a minute then they sniff their daughter. She smelled like a death song but didn't look like one.

12 years later

Melody come back here , her mother screams.

Coming mother , melody calls to her mother.

Melody walks into the cave and looks at her mother.

Her mother sighs and looks at her daughter.

Melody I want you to leave and find your own cave you are a adult now so you need to live on your own , her mother tells her.

Melody looks at her mother shocked.

Then her father comes in and glares at her.

Melody steps back.

Don't make your mother repeat herself leave you freak!!! , her father screams at her.

She leave the cave crying and fly far away.