I Stole Your Son Because You Left Me. (Passed to another writer)

My names Amy, I’m 16 a werewolf and I just found my mate. I was now curled in Nathans arms he was 16 like me and today was the best day of my life until a fake blonde bimbo walked up to us.

“Nathan I’m pregnant” she said and that was all it took for him to drop me and run to her, he was just telling me how he wanted many children and we’d be a happy family, so with tears streaming from my eyes I ran, and the pake never saw me again and neither did Nathan and Casey (blonde bimbo) until 9 months later when Casey had her baby, but little did they know I was working at that hospital and as soon as the baby came I had him in my arms with Casey on the bed looking tiered she reached for the baby without looking at me but I didn’t give it to her.

“I’m going to clean the baby” I said smiling evilly at her.

“Samuel” she corrected me, still no noticing me.

“I think I’m going to call him cooper “ I said she then looked at me he face changing to a horrified one.

“Goodbye Casey” I sneered

I walked out the door into the corridor with a screaming Casey left in the room behind me. As I was walking a panicked Nathan ran past me into Casey’s room.

I was now at the bottom floor and out the door and I could hear Nathan  steps running down the 3rd floor stairs, but he was to late I was already in the car and gone, I was just turning the corner when I looked bake to see his pain stricken face and I continued driving with a smile as I looked at the thin I should hate, the thing that ruined my life the baby sitting in the back of my car with his father’s blue eyes and mothers natural black hair, but as I look at him sleeping peacefully in the back I can’t help but adore him and from then on I knew I could never hurt him ever.

~10 years later~

“Cooper we’re leaving hurry up” I screamed from car

“Yea mum I’m coming” he shouted back running out the door of our old house as we ready to head back home.

I looked at cooper as he jumped in the car, my little boy was so big he acted older than me and I was 26 and he was only 10, he knew about everything, that I wasn’t his mother and I kidnapped him and he still calls me mum. In these past 10 years he was the only thing keeping me sain, and now we were going back to the horrible place where he was.  

“Are we going or not”

“Huh?” was my smart reply

“I know I’m so handsome but we have somewhere to be” cooper said with a smirk on his face.

That was it I could stop myself I burst out laughing with tears washing down my face and soon I wasn’t laughing but sobbing hard.

“What am I going to do if they take you” I sobbed leaning against the steering wheel.

“Shhh…. Mum it’s okay they’ll never take me from you, we don’t even have to go back” cooper soothed me.

“I have to go back cooper its killing me to be this far from him even if I don’t want to, all we have to do is be in the same town I don’t ever need to be near him” I said whipping the tears of my face.

“Let’s go we have a lot to deal with”.

   ~6 hr later~

We were now at the super market after unpacking the car into our new house. As we shop I see a lot of people I use to know and the see me all I do is smile while cooper smirks dam cocky kid.

All was good but I knew the elders would call soon and punish me and take cooper but I’d do anything to stop that.

A horrible screech interrupted my thinking as I turn to see what was happening I see Casey heading straight for me.

“Cooper” I whispered

He looked at me and then to where I was looking and I watch as understanding flash though his eyes and then hate, nothing you’d expect from a kid just meeting his mother.

Casey was now in front of me “WHERE IS MY SON YOU SLUT!” she screeched in my face. I just stood there and looked at like she was crazy.

“Hello to you to Casey” I said smiling

She raised her hand to slap me but just before her hand connected with my face Cooper grabbed her hand.

“What do you think you’re doing” he spat and glared at her.

She glared at him for a second and then looked shocked.

“Samuel?” she whispered “Samuel!” she screamed and lurched herself at him, he side stepped he and she landed on the ground he looked at her like she was crazy.

“ My name is Cooper” he stated

“ no..no..NO! your Samuel my baby” she screamed

Cooper stood next to me and grabbed my hand and held it up.

“this is my mum” he said glared at her once again.

“ NO! she stole you from me when you were born she was jealous of me!” she screeched sobbing.

“no she saved me from having a slut for a mother  you are not my mother you were merely a carrier she is my mother.” He hissed at her.

“Well that was a nice chat but my son and I have to go, bye Casey” I said finally speaking. We turn to leave but not before I smirked at her, and we left as she screamed behind.

________________________________________________________________________________

how was it?

do you like it?

any ideas things you'd like to happen?

COMMENT, VOTE !! PLEASE!!