22. Happy birthday!

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Harry! Happy birthday to you!" I was woken up by people singing.

I opened my eyes excitedly and saw my family, Niall and Louis. Well they are family as well but you get what I mean.

"Happy birthday baby!" My mum said and came over to give me a big hug. I hugged her back tightly.

(AN: I just realized that there are 3 people in the room with Harry who call him baby. For some reason I find that really funny)

"Happy birthday little brother. You're finally 18. Welcome to the grown up gang? How do you feel?" Gemma asked and hugged me as well.

"Um... exactly like yesterday? How am I supposed to feel?" I asked with a giggle.

"Smart ass." Gemma said between fake coughs. I giggled at her silliness.

"Happy birthday Hazza!" Niall said quite loudly and literally jumped on top of me to hug me.

I groaned out in pain but still hugged him back with a smile. He got off me a few minutes later. Yes, minutes.

And then it was Louis' turn. We locked eyes and he smiled at me brightly. He stepped forward and sat on the bed next to me.

He pulled me on top of him so I was now straddling his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

He nuzzled his head into my neck and I smiled and started playing with his hair.

"Happy birthday, little one." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I whispered back. Louis placed a kiss on my neck and then looked up. He reached up and kissed me.

It was great until we could hear snapping of a camera. Niall that little leprechaun had taken a picture of us. I blushed while Louis grinned proudly.

"Oookay. Maybe next time wait until the family has left the room, yeah?" Gemma said with a playful tone.

"Come on, baby. Let's get you something for breakfast and then we'll give you your presents." My mum said and started heading downstairs.

"Okay." I answered. Before I could get up though Louis stood up with me still in his arms. I blushed but didn't say anything. I heard Niall coo at us and take a picture again.

He carried me to the kitchen and sat down with me still sitting on his lap. Mum placed a plate with food in front of me.

I ate while Louis played with my hair. I loved the feeling. Mum, Gemma and Niall went to watch some tv.

Once I finished eating Louis carried me into the living room where the rest were waiting. Am I not gonna be able to walk at all today? Well I'm not complaining.

Mum and Niall were both holding gift bags. Louis sat down and I was handed my presents.

I opened the one from mum and Gemma first. It was a few books that I've wanted for a while. And then the best part of the gift. The rest of the bag was filled with all kinds of chocolates and sweets. They know me so well. I thanked them both and hugged them.

And then I opened Niall's present. It was a bunch of jewelry. Some really pretty rings, bracelets and necklaces. I hugged and thanked him as well.

"Okay, my turn. Let me go get it." Louis said. He stood up and placed me on the couch before leaving the room.

I looked at the others and they just shrugged.

Louis returned a minute later with something hidden behind his back. "I hope you like it." He said and showed me what it was.