Prue.

"Powers of the witches rise, course unseen across the sky, come to us who call you near, come to us and settle here. Blood to blood i summon blood to blood return to me."
"Piper, do you here chanting?" Asked Phoebe.
"Yes, is Billie trying to summon a demon again gosh that girl has got to stop, we vanquished most of them," Piper said.
"Piper, to the attic."

IN THE ATTIC

"Paige Matthews what on earth are you doing?" Yelled Piper.

"I-I-I thought that, well when Prue died, i mean to say, you didn't have the power of 3, so i was thinking, what if we tried to bring her back using the power of three."
"It's not a bad idea Paige, but i don't want to get false hope," says Phoebe
"Ok, let's try it," says Piper.

THE SISTERS DRAW A TRIQUETRA AS A DOOR WAY, THEY THEN STAND AT THE THREE SEPARATE POINT.
THEY THEN CHANT...

"Powers of the witches rise, course unseen across the sky, come to us who call you near, come to us and settle here. Blood to blood i summon blood to blood return to me."

A FLASH OF LIGHT SURROUNDED THE SISTERS AND PRUE APPEARED.

"Prue!!!!" Piper and Phoebe yelled.

ANOTHER FLASH OF LIGHT APPEARED AND THERE WAS ZANKOU.

"But we killed you," said Paige.

"Yes you did, but the Elders wanted to even things out so i am now here and I've come to take Prue," Zankou said.

HE AND PRUE BLINKED OUT.