-Babysitter-

Aaron x Jaime

Plot- 17-year-old Jaime needs a babysitter when his dad goes out of town, the babysitter is none other than 16-year-old Aaron a blue-eyed blonde boy who is Jaime's under classman, Jaime also has a crush on him.  Aaron catches Jaime masturbating and moaning his name.

Jaime's Pov

My dad had left and had said that the babysitter would be here in 5 minutes.   I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V.  About 7 minutes later the doorbell rang.  I got up and opened the door.  There infront of me was my school crush Aaron.  "A-Aaron..?"  I questioned opening the door.   He walked in.   "So why do you need a babysitter?"  He asked as I shut the door.  "W-Well, I almost burnt the house down last time..."  I said with a nervous smile.  He looked at me shocked but cleared his throat.  "Okay then."  He said as he walked to the kitchen.  "So uh..."   "You staying until my dad gets back?"  "Yeah three weeks."  He said getting a cup.  -I cant wait that long to masturbate...-   I thought blushing a little.  A quick thought of Aaron railing me crossed my mind making me blush bright red. 

_____________________________

Jaime's Pov

When I finally saw Aaron asleep I walkde back to my room and grabbed a box that was at the top of my closet.  I pulled out a pink egg and a pink remote.  I walked to my bed and took off my pants.  I rubbed my erection through my boxers before removing them.  I sighed in content as the cool air hit my boner.   I lubbed up the egg and slipped it inside my hole.  "Mmm...~"   I moaned feeling my hole being filled.  "Aaron...~"  I moaned as I thought of Aarons dick inside of me.  I turned the egg up clutching the bedsheets tightly. "Ahh..!~ Hah..!~" I tried keeping my voice down but it wasn't working.

Aaron's Pov

I woke up to a noise coming fro Jaime's room, I got up and creaked his door open there he was with a vibrator in his ass, moaning. "A-Aaron..!~" He moaned it my name as he closed his eyes. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I watched him for a few minutes before walking in. I closed the door behind me, he heard me and quickly looked at me. He grabbed a blanket and hid himself from me. "Aww, come on.~ You had no shame before I came in.~" I said as his face turned red. "I-I'm sorry!" He shouted looking at me with tears in his eyes. I looked at him for a second. "You know, you could make it up to me." I said smirking. "H-How?" He asked looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Continue.~" I watched as his eyes widened in shock. He nodded removing the blanket. I watched in awe as he stroked his dick, the way he bit his lip trying not to moan. "Ahh..!~". He moaned as I grabbed the remote and turned the vibration higher. "Oh!~ Aaron!~". He moaned loudly. I felt myself getting hard at the sight in front of me. "God Jaime...~" I took out the egg. He whined at the loss of contacts.  "Can I?~"   I asked for consent first.  "Y-Yes..."  He blushed.  Without warning I slammed myself into him.  "GAH!~  OH!~"   "You're so tight.~"  I grunted.  "Y-You're so big..!~"    I smirked thrusting into him.   "Please...~ Faster..!~"    He begged grabbing my shoulders.   "Sure thing.~"  I slammed back into him going faster and faster.  "Ahh!~"  "Aaron!~"   "I-I'll cum!~"   "Do it.~"  He came on his chest.   I kept going, tears streamed down his face from over stimulation.   "Just hold on a little longer.~"    I grunted.  "Ahh!~  Aaron!"  He had drool and tears on his face.   "Can I cum inside?~"  "Yes!~ Ahh!~ Yes!~"  He said through moans.  I grunted cumming inside of him.  "Ahh..!~"  He moaned as I pulled out laying next to him.  "That... was awesome..."  He panted.  "Yeah..."   "You like me?"  "Yeah..."   "Me too."  He turned to me and smiled.  I hugged him.  

~End~