Hoodie (FLUFF)

(Gender Neutral! Reader)

* * *

You woke up in the morning and saw Shinsou was missing from your shared bed, your heart dropped and you felt a uncomfortable cold take over your body.

What were you to do?

You sat up and stretched, your shirt rode up, allowing the cold air to slice your skin. You winced and headed to your closet, you saw your clothes on the right and Shinsous on the left.

Maybe he won't notice.

You grabbed a hoodie and threw it over your freezing frame, it ended past mid thigh and the sleeves flopped as the ended inches over your hands. You smiled to yourself and deeply inhaled the scent of fresh laundry.

"Kitty."

His deep voice startled you and you jumped.

"Oh god, you scared me." You say and he smirked and walked up, looking down at you.

"Is that my.. hoodie?" He said and your face flushed and he used his finger, tilting your chin up to meet his face.

"Answer me."

"Yes, it's yours." You said and he picks you up by your thighs, hands on your ass and threw you onto the bed, causing you to shriek and bounce.

He crawled on top of you and saw your eyes look up at him, he hated when you acted innocent when he knew the things he could do to you.

"You could've just asked, sweetheart."

"Yes sir."

"Keep saying shit like that and it'll get you in trouble."

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your lips and nuzzled his head into your chest. You rested one hand on his cheek, your thumb rubbed the pale soft skin, he hummed and kissed your palm.

Your other hand was snuggled into his fluffy hair that felt like heaven. You scratch his head and he purred like a cat making you smile and kiss the top of his head.

You noticed light snores escape his mouth.

"Goodnight my love."

* * *