Prologue

In the airport, a young teenage girl, Marinette Dupain-Cheng walks out of the building with her friends by her side. While they walk out, they see two adults, that looked like they're from a rich people show, holding a sign that Marinette's name. They all walk to them. "Uncle Barty? Auntie Nan?" Marinette asks. "That's us, Marinette!" Barty and Nan said happily in unison. "Oh, princess, look at you! All grown up as a young, talented woman!" Nan said, hugging her goddaughter with happiness and joy. "And I suppose these kids are your friends from Paris?" Barty asks, giving Marinette's friends a welcoming smile. Marinette nodded. "Uncle Barty, Auntie Nan, this is Chloe, Alya, Nino, Kagami, Rose, Juleka, Luka, Ivan, Mylene, Nathaniel, and Marc." "It's so nice to meet you, kids. I'm sure you all respect our dear goddaughter as much as we do!" Nan said with a happy smile on her face. "Indeed we have, Mrs. Blake," Juleka said while giving the Blakes a small smile. "Yes, Marinette is a dear friend of ours," Kagami said, nodding her head in agreement. After that, they all head back to their home. When they head inside, they see four girls that have the same hair and eyes as Nan. "Girls, this is your god-sister, Marinette, and her friends. They're going to stay with us for a while." Barty said to them. The girls, Daisy, Dawn, Dorothy, and Delilah, welcomed them with open arms, and they all got to know one another. "Daphne would've been here to meet you already, but she's off to solve another 'mystery' again." "Mystery?" Rose questions. "Yeah, Daphne is going through a mystery phase." "Not to mention she's into a trap-maker. Fred Jones." "Son of the mayor of Crystal Cove, Mayor Jones." "It seems like you're not alone, Chloe," Kagami said as Chloe nodded, agreeing with the statement. "No doubt for that." "In case you guys ask, Chloe is the daughter of our mayor in Paris." "Ah, that explains it."After a while, Barty and Nan picked up Daphne from jail for 'Mystery solving' again. When she and her friends got out of behind prison-bars, and are back home, Daphne met Marinette and her friends in her bedroom. They started talking about this so-called 'Mystery Phase' Barty, Nan, Daisy, Dawn, Dorothy, and Delilah were talking about. Daphne told them that she and her friends are just solving mysteries. One of them that she and her friends were doing was about how the suspect, now prisoner, tried to collect jewels from the jewelry-store, as a gem-stone monster.Marinette and her friends were a bit confused but understood why. And took pity on them since they don't get a thank you for solving a lot of mysteries. The next day, Daphne introduced Marinette and her friends to the gang, Fred Jones Jr., Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, and Scooby-Doo. They were surprised that Scooby can actually talk like everyone else. But they know that it's normal. For the gang. When Barty, Nan, Daisy, Dawn, Dorothy, and Delilah, are out doing their usual rich career, Marinette and her friends decided, that it was time to show them their other friends. When they all are in one of the guest rooms, Marinette shows them a gramophone. "You like, brought a gramophone?" Shaggy asked. "It's not just a gramophone, Shaggy," Kagami said as Marinette presses the correct buttons. When she did, the gramophone shows some things that made the gang shocked and surprised at the same time. Then, creatures came out, which made them shocked and surprised even more. Marinette tells them the whole story about what they are and the rest of the story. The gang had sympathy after knowing that Marinette's former friends threw her away for Lila Rossi as if she was some new shiny piece of plastic. But they were glad to see that her friends stand by her side while the traitors did. And are shocked to know that she and her friends are heroes with Kwamis. After a while, Marinette and her friends became new members of the gang. After that, they all head over to Velma's mom Mrs. Dinkley to help them give the Paris gang a tour around Crystal Cove. And She accepted their favor. They all got to know the places and buildings around Crystal Cove and met some new people, Sherriff Bronson, (while Marinette offered him and the rest of the cops some macaroons she made with a little help from her friends) Mayor Jones, (Marinette offered him some macaroons as well and Mayor Jones thought that they were perfect. Mayor Jones approved Marinette and her friends as his son's friends) and the rest of the citizens of Crystal Cove.Little did Marinette, Chloe, Alya, Nino, Kagami, Rose, Juleka, Luka, Ivan, Mylene, Nathaniel, Marc, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby know that their days are only the beginning.

(For those who are wondering, yes. Marinette's only friends and her mother and father know that she's Ladybug. When the time came for her to confess the truth to them, they told her they already know and accepted her no matter what. And besides, they were sick and tired of listening to Lila Rossi 24/7 nonstop from her and the traitors again and again. It became a splitting migraine for them. Even when they knew she was lying since she came back to school. (Some but Chloe) They didn't want to tell anyone else inside the school because Lila R. threatened them and tried to blackmail them. Even though she doesn't know them completely so they told their families and Chloe asked her mother and father if they can help. Marinette even admitted to the celebrities Lila R. lied about and Chloe's mother and father that Adrien also knew, but he told her himself to take the high road and saying that Lila R.'s lies are not harming anyone. But it did harm her and her friends. Audrey couldn't even believe what she heard. Her friend Gabriel even let Lila R. be a model and she got away with clinging onto him like he was a plush toy and hurting him by digging her nails into his skin, and he doesn't want to do what she wants to do with him/what she wants him to do. It was just plain wrong. Audrey demanded to Nathalie that she and Andre want to talk to her and Gabriel in a meeting and tell them the whole thing along with the other celebrities. Andre even called an Ambassador and asks if the secretary, Ms. Rossi is available for a meeting he and his wife are holding. The Ambassador told them that she's free for it and they told them when. After telling the celebrities, one of the celebrities suggested that Marinette should take a mental health day. Marinette's parents agreed since they don't want to see Marinette in so much stress anymore due to all of the demands from most of the students, that aren't in Marinette's friend circle, demanded her to make banners and designer clothes for them. Not to mention Alya dropping her siblings and Chris off to her so she can get away dating. Even though they think it's cool to get free stuff from her and them, themselves. Tom and Sabine then has a restriction on the traitor kids and sent an email to their parents with reasons why and tells them to do their usual parental discipline when the time comes to tell what Lila R. did to make them restrict those who hurt their daughter. I know. Shocker. But hey, it is what it is.

Later!

-Miss A.M

(Edited in June 16, 2021. Since one of the episodes show Marinette tells Alya her secret, I thought why not add her and Nino to the series? And besides, better them tagging in her side than them siding with the lying vix-witch)