1# Kim Min-Seok/Xiumin - (I Miss You <3)

If there’s sentences like this, that’s mean they thought in their head~

You and Min-Seok were couple. Actually, Min-Seok was very popular. He was a KPOP idol with EXO. He’s stage name is Xiumin, kinda Chinese actually~ But, since you both were couple, he wants you to call him by his real name, Kim Min-Seok.

*Your POV*

You were walking at the park. Suddenly, your phone started to ringing. You checked your phone to see who was calling you. When you saw ‘Min-Seok Oppa’, you immediately answered the call.

“Hey, ___-ah, or should I call jagiya?” - Min-Seok

“Hi, oppa! So, what’s wrong?” - You

“Umm, can we meet at EXO dorm?” - Min-Seok

“Sure! I’ll be there. See you soon~” - You

“Ne! Annyeong!!” - Min-Seok

“Annyeong!” - You

After that, you ended the call. Then, you walked toward EXO dorm. When you reach there, you went in by the kitchen door. You open the door and saw Sehun drinking some water at the kitchen. You waved at him while smiling. He saw you and choked the water. You just chuckled.

“___-ah! *cough* You’re here!! *cough* Sorry for that..” he apologized. “It’s ok.. My fault actually. I didn’t knocked first~” you said. “ *fake laugh* So.... What are you doing here?” he asked while washing the glass that he used just now.

“Oh! Min-Seok oppa asked me to go here. where is--" ___-ah! You're here!!" someone cut you off. "I guess that's Xiumin hyung.." Sehun suddenly said.

Yes, that’s him.. How I miss his voice so much! 

“Ne, I’ll be going now.. Annyeong, Sehun oppa!” you said then leaved the kitchen and walked toward Min-Seok.

“So, why did you ask me to go here? Anything wrong??” you asked him. “Nothing wrong.. I just......................” he stopped talking. “You just what?” you asked again. “I just MISS you so much!!” he said then hugged you tightly. “I know, I miss you too!!” you said while giggling. “Yah!! Stop that cheesy thing already!!” you heard Suho screamed. Then, Min-Seok quickly released the hug.

“Mianhae..” you both said. “Saranghae~” you heard

Min-Seok whisper to you. “Nado saranghae, Xiumin

op--” “Yah! Don’t call me Xiumin!! You must call me

Min-Seok oppa only!! Arasseo?” he suddenly said. You chuckled a little. “Ne, arasseo Min-Seok  op--” “You must call me Min-Seok oppa only!! Arasseo?” You heard Baekhyun trying to imitated Min-Seok. Then, everyone laughed including you except Min-Seok.

------------------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------

Next will be Luhan's imagine!! :D sorry for wrong grammars