The friends in the woods...

(Just to let you know GEORGE IS THE SAME AGE AS DREAM! Since its my story I made him the same age- so yee anyways enjoy the backstory)

   I was born in june 15...I just turn 8 I heard sapnap calling my name...., "Yes uncle!!" I called back yawning while rubbing my eyes, "WAKE UP YOU GOT TO GET TO SCHOOL!" He yelled...Ugh....why another day of in the underground.....i got up and wore my school outfit of course i put black pants under my skirt i put on my socks and shoes then head downstairs. "Why are you even here uncle...?" I said crossing my arms, "Oh your mom told me to take care of you!" Sapnap said smiling. "And my dad..." I went ahead a pack my lunch and getting toast to munch on just for breakfast, "Oh clay uhhh yaaa said the same thing- H-Hey wait!" Sapnap said before seeing me leaving the house, "I can walk myself there uncle.....just invite your girlfriend here and have fun..." I started to walk away seeing his face turn way red, "K-KATIE IS N-NOT MY GIRLFRIEND Y-YOU GO-GOT THAT!" He yelled blushing, Of course i was already gone and walking my way to school meanwhile seeing adorable and spooky stuff tho continued walking to school.

    While walking i saw a kitten crying having a cut on its paw...of course i had some cat bandaids put it on the kitten's paw and picked up. "Your coming with me little bud!" After school i had the kitten still in my arms since my school allows pets and have a pet care inside it..I notice my mom was waiting for me, "Hi mama!" George waved and got out the car and picked me up, "Alright lets go liza!" I giggled. George put me in the car and puts a seat belt on me and close to the car door then got in the driver seat.

     After we got home I got on computer cause tommy asked me if I wanted to join him and tubbo of course i said yes. I got on my account and join the dream smp server then joined vc 2 that tubbo and tommy were on, "Hiii!" I said of course my little voice made tubbo awe, "Awe! Hi liza, how was school?" Tubbo said as going to me in Minecraft, "Ya little demon how was school?" Tommy asked. "Good! I almost got beaten up!" I said in a joy voice that confused tommy and tubbo, "Why is that cheerful for you?" Tommy said with a confuse voice, "Because i beaten him up badly which caused him to get detention before he beat me up-" I said killing a sheep then looking at Quackity coming, "Holy shit liza did you really did that you small demon!?!?!" Tommy said until..."Tommy....mind telling why you cuss infront of my child....💢?" Dream said with angry tone in his voice, Tommy gulped, "N-Nothing boss!" I walked to dream's character and smiled , "Hi papa!" I said with a happy tone, Dream chuckled, "Hi princess." I smiled and picked up the kitten i found, "Papa I saved a kitten today and I was wondering if I ca-" Before i said it my dad cut me off, "Sure but me and George need to help you cause your still a child." I giggled then saw the chat saying unknown people had joined the game then i saw katie came online then saying this, 'Hey! I invited some on my little sister's friends in the game if you don't mind?-" Dream looked then responded with 'I don't mind we do need some friends for liza' I got confuse and saw a blue/black hair character with some others going in the woods, "Hold up-" I left the vc 2 and went where the vc where the other kids were in then i joined muting my mic so they won't hear me then followed there characters. The girl with a anime pfp spoke, "Sera what are you doing?" The other girl with a male anime pfp said, "Hey! Don't call me by my dead name, milly!" Weird...wait...didn't my family told me about lgbtq+ people and then the girl name milly said sorry to sero- I liked the name sero then i unmuted, "H-hello?" They got confuse then sero talked, "Hello, you must be liza right?" I said mhm of course i heard a chuckled from a girl with a irl picture of her puppy, "Your silly liza'chan!" I giggled and like the name, "What are your names?" They said there names and said that another girl will join later cause she was busy with homework that was milly's bestie. The chat said a girl named lily joined then went to the woods and joined the vc, "Hi!" We all said hi but I sayed a shy hi. After a while it was my bed time i said bye and logged off minecraft left the vc then got ready for bed..., "Finally...i made friends..." I fell asleep hugging my plush tho...not knowing something will come a haunt me....for the rest of my life....

(...TBC)