Th1rte3n

13

a number

a combination

the difference

a sum

in the middle

a copy

an invention

the age

the start

the truth

ONE'S BAD LUCK

January 13. That was her birthday, the month after December, the 12th month. She was born with the Friday the 13th joined by the full solar eclipse, a rare phenomenon, but nobody else know it was aside from the astrologers, and even the seismographers* don't, because a great storm covered the world that day, really rare. Now she's turning thirteen, on the Friday the 13th once again. They say 13 is the number of bad luck, true, but sometimes, it could also be the advantage of somebody to anyone else. A great advantage, so powerful, so desirable, so unique, therefore, she was.

I am an Asian. I was born at Quinoia, East Timor, which was a poor place but not my fate. Now, I live at Arcose, Singapore, The Fine City, I became richer than ever, nobody knows why I was one, though jobs aren't with me.I'm happy, with my family, the astrologers, for them I was luck but for the others I'm as bad as the devils underground.I don't know whose daughter I really was, my mom just threw me out of nowhere. good thing, those astrologers pick me up and decided to raise me. I'm lucky. They say, when I turn 13, everything will change. everything that will come on to my mind will come true. Dreams, sights, and imaginations are example of those. I am Tanya. And that was my fate.

Imaginations that come to life, Imaginears are liable to it.

Imaginears were born on the same day as Tanya, and so she is one.

Every scene, and the very part of their dreams will come true. They find way, even if it's impossible, even if they hurt their love ones, and even if it could kill themselves.