Coming Alive

I fell in love with a mortal.

That's against all the rules of the ghost world. Firstly, falling in love with a mortal causes hauntings to get worst for some. I think you know why. Obviously, if ghosts get too attached it would mean a haunting frenzy will take part and it will imbalance the fear ~ insanity and fear ~ fear scale. We do NOT want to have more insane people driven by fear than those people who are really just creeped out without the insanity whatsoever. Secondly, it causes disruption in the Mortal World because humans might start entering the 8 Portals of Doom and Death by accident and steal their dead loved ones' ghosts back if they even make it alive. Thirdly, falling in love with a mortal strips away our extra ghost abilities. We are given tasks as ghost keepers, ghost seekers, portal guardians and if you are really full of potential as a ghost, you get appointed to an angel's personal assistant or a devil's apprentice. Fall in love with a mortal and you say goodbye to whatever extra ghost abilities and position you have and get sucked into the depths of the Dark Collector.

In my case, I'm almost an angel's P.A but I fell in love with Diane.

I'm still here, with all my abilities and powers. There's a slight problem though.

Whenever I'm around her, I think I turn human. It's just not possible. You know?