intro

most of you reading have probably seen, read, or at least heard of call me by your name. i want to start this off with a trigger warning, for pedophilia and homophobia. for those of you who may not know, the author of call me by your name (who i will not even give the gratification of naming) has said that the peach scene represents his attraction to little girls. as if that were not bad enough, the entire story is about a twenty something year old man (twenty five if memory serves correct) taking advantage of a child questioning his sexuality. this is not only disgusting and pedophilic, but it plays into the homophobic trope of gay men being predators who take advantage of young boys.

call me by your name had a potential to be a great story, but, it landed in the hands of a horrible man, and because if that, i have taken it on myself to give us mlm/nblm a good story. this story will be a rewrite of the original, with characters oh my own creation added in, and characters from the original removed or changed. in this story, both of the main characters are nineteen. a brief warning, there will be themes of homophobia throughout this story, internalised, verbalised and mentioned, as well as occasional nsfw scenes. each chapter will be tagged accordingly. this story should be no longer than fifteen chapters, but that may change depending on how i choose to write the story. for now, i will introduce you to our two main characters.

elio, portrayed by timotheé chalamet

nico, portrayed by robert sheehan

updates will soon come to this story, including the description

updates will soon come to this story, including the description. i hope you all enjoy!