15 years of existence

Time: 00:00

Day: December 18, xx

SEARCHING.............................

LOADING...............................

PREPARING TO ACESS......................

"UWWWWAAAA!!! UWWWWWAAAAAA!!! UWAAAAA!!"

"Congrats Ma'am. You bore a healthy and pretty baby GIRL. What's her name?" - Doctor

"Hazel-----elly......... Hazelly Shockers" - Mrs. Shockers answered.

"On that day people on PLANET MATO happily celebrated it .

And as Hazelly turn 14 yrs. old, the changes on her has appeared rapidly. Moment by, the power went out. And the planet has been damaged gradually. People there hated her. And because of her ability to take the power out she was called ELLECTRICSHOCKER.

Because of shame, Hazelly was decided to leave their planet and go to PLANET EARTH.

She's been suprised when she got there not because of some OH-SO-DEADLY-GORGEOUS-CREATURES but because of the 6 handsome guys, the 6 guys who had been in her dreams so many times.

The months passed very quickly. She met different people that treated her as she was the important person in planet earth On other hand, she also met bitch, meanie, bad guys. But still, she stay as what she really is. And today, is December 18, xx. Celebrating her 15th birthday. Where those closest to her leaved a message and birthday wish/es.