I

"Merida, remember, whatever happens, the Dark Lord needs to come back. We need him, Merida, we need him!" Her mother seriously said, holding her hands tightly. Merida looked at her mother, her eyes, filled with anger and sadness. She was trying to hold back her feelings, She doesn't want any of it, what her mother told her to do, her life, childhood, and everything. She wanted to run away, away from her family who made her life dirty and miserable.

"Yes mother, I understand," she said with a tired smile. For her, everything was going on the plan as it was before, but when that Weasley boy tried to enter her life, her plan was ruined and just a second, she knew her life completely changed. 

'Oh, what you've done to me, Frederick Gideon Weasley?'

Death Eater | Fred Weasley

This is a fanfiction about Fred Weasley, a character from the book Harry Potter.

The characters from this story do not completely belong to me, it belongs to the author Dobby(J.k Rowling).  I only added a few characters and that's all, I do not own some scenes here since this is based on the books/movies but of course not entirely the books/movies, this is a different story.  

Beware of the GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

English is not my first language so you can expect some wrong grammar throughout this book.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS AND I LOVE YOU SUNSHINE, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND ENJOY READING:>