𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

-I don't know how people easily trust other people and fall inlove with it.

June 2016 since Thalia met Eikko with Meira my bestfriend because Meira has a crush on him that time. Thalia was the messenger for the both of you have conversation with each other.

and then the next year, Meira and Eikko became cold to each other and then Thalia comfort both sides.

Thalia thought they will comeback but at first Meira don't like it then Thalia talk to the Eikko. Thalia always ask him if he's okay that the girl broke up with him and he says

"I'm okay with it atleast she's happy that she is now free. free to love someone again"

Thalia ask my bestfriend...
"why did you broke up with him?"

she replied...
"because I realized that I am not ready with that commitment and we are too young for that. I decided that we should be friends first"

so that day Eikko and Thalia became close to each other. Thalia and Eikko became friends and then close friends.

1 month after...

A month passed by, Thalia feels something weird between their friendship of Eikko. And she knew that she likes Eikko. so she keep her feelings for him first because she is afraid to be rejected. She only tell to her another bestfriend Cybele.

Cybel said to Thalia
"be careful to fall inlove because that is your bestfriend, if you fall inlove and if both of you broke up, that friendship of yours will ruin your relationship."

Then Eikko has a secretly feelings for her also. The day after Thalia have strong feeling to tell him that she has a crush on him.

"Eikko I have to tell something to you." Thalia said.
"what is it?" Eikko replied.
"uhm I have a crush on you" slowly said by Thalia.
"oh, also Thalia I have something to tell you" shockedly said by Eikko.
"what is it?" Thalia is nervous because she may be rejected by Eikko.
"I like you" Eikko shyly said to Thalia.

Thalia was shocked from what Eikko said but at the same time she is happy and relieved that the gut feeling of hers has not happened.

hours, days, weeks, months, years passed by their relationship became stronger not until Eikko met someone who will placed Thalia's position in Eikko's heart. Eikko met Lysandra and he is comfortable with her.

Until Thalia knew that Eikko is cheating on her. She became cold at their chat and sometimes she is no longer talks to Eikko.

and that night Eikko called Thalia and she did not answer his calls. Thalia's mom ask if they have fight but she answered no then she explain why. Eikko worried for Thalia but she is so dissapointed because of cheating. so Eikko asked Thalia if she wanted to break up with him or stay.

*ring ring ring*
"Thalia uhm sorry for what I've done. I know you are dissapointed and mad at me. I am so sorry. you may decide what you want, if you'll stay or not." Eikko said.

"uhm Eikko, 1 thing that I want you to do after I say goodbye is to do your promises before to Lysandra. I want you to be happy with her and don't hurt or cheat on her. I love you but I will let you to live happy with Lysandra now. I loved you but goodbye now."
Thalia replied while cyring.

Thalia moved on but that's not the end of the journey of Thalia's loving a guy, give time and trust to his love one.