Prologue

There's always this one day that I can't forget, and blaming myself makes it even worse. My best friend and I were running through the woods, thorns pricking our skin that felt like paper-cuts. We were running from someone, but ow one could tell who it was. Once we got close to the cabin, a gun shot was heard nearby and that was the last time I saw Ethan. I looked everywhere for him, so did our parents. I tell this to others around me that I was the one who left him behind and gave up. Soon, I will have my revenge, but all that was seven years ago and here I am, my eyes glued to this blank sheet of paper. Thoughts dancing around in my head as to why someone would harm Ethan in the first place. He never had enemies, he had little friends, he minded his own business. Now that I think about more, he had more enemies then friends around. Oh well, who ca-. Before I could finish the thought, my sister came out of the bedroom with Ethan's agenda.

"Hey, Ty? What time was Ethan killed?" She looked up at me with her olive green eyes.

"Uhm - around 12:36 a.m. Why are you asking this?"

Serah held up the agenda, the last line with small scribbles on it, reading out, "Plan death at 12:00 a.m." Now one thought remains, is Ethan dead?